Estradiol Ultrasensitive First Results; OK?

Buy Lab Tests Online

captq

Hi Guys my first post

I've been on Testosterone therapy for about 18 months and am currently transitioning from 200MG every two weeks to 100MG per week self injecting and after two months I will probably transition to 50 MG twice a week in a month then maybe 40 MG every three days by year end.
I like to do things in orderly steps and get plenty of bloodwork at each phase to make sure I'm going in the right direction. My doctor and endo are very supportive and will order any labs I ask for and my health plan will pay for them

Age 54

Physically active competitive rower

Starting Testosterone 249

This blood work was done right before my twice monthly shot so the very bottom of my cycle when I was on 200 MG every two weeks.

Free Testosterone 431 PMOL/L

SHBG 31

Testosterone 528

Albumin 3.8

Estradiol Ultra-sensitive 26.7

I don't feel the crash people talk about maybe just a bit lazy at the end of the cycle

The therapy has been transformational for me giving me much more energy and making me far more competitive I see it especially in my rowing and recovery from hard workouts.

To me it seems like these results are pretty good and all other tests blood sugar, hematocrit, cholesterol, PSA are according to my doctor very very good although they have bumped up slightly since starting testosterone therapy.

So the question is would there be any reason for me to consider anything else to limit or lower my estradiol or should I just check it again in a year?

Thanks for the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Your estradiol is fine, I would not lower it if I were you. Going to weekly shots and then twice weekly should make everything work better as well.

CoastWatcher

The sooner you can move to weekly/twice-weekly shots, the better. The simple fact of the matter is that you are never going to achieve a steady state level of testosterone on a twice-monthly protocol. With more frequent injections there is every reason to believe you will be very pleased with your health. As for blood work, measure estradiol after six weeks on any new protocol. Change then test.

All the best.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It's okay to take slower steps to change your injection protocol but to be honest with you, there is no real need to do so.

You could go to E4D now and get the benefits of that and probably feel better right away.

Your call of course just giving you options.

captq

Gene

Thanks for the response

I think you're right might as well get to it I'm at the end of my weekly cycle on Friday and on Friday PM I'll go for 50MG instead of a hundred then do it again on Tuesday AM for 50.

Part of my reluctance is losing a bit of the oil with each shot since in my state you cannot have more than a months supply at any given time I get two 200MG vials per month.

I inject into my quads what is the smallest needle I can safely use or you would recommend?

My Doctor gave me 20G 1 inch 3ML

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching