Merck Manual Revises TRT Treatment Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

The Merck Manual, the standard reference provided to medical residents and used by physicians around the English-speaking world on a regular basis, has modified the language they use for IM testosterone replacement (no mention is made of sub-q injections).

In the past, the outdated protocol of 200mg/every two weeks was the standard. Now, finally, there is progress - though there is still a secondary reference to extended modes of treatment that we have grown weary of refuting.

"IM testosterone enanthate or cypionate (100 mg q 7 days or 200 mg q 10 to 14 days)."

http://www.merckmanuals.com/profess...related-disorders/male-hypogonadism#Treatment

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

At the very least, this is a reference every doctor will be familiar with. Patients can refer to it without fear of having it dismissed as "internet medicine."

captq

Very interesting I just pulled my old version down from the shelf and read the treatment protocol mentioned above this afternoon then saw this post.
It also suggests standalone HCG treatments that it says will double testosterone in 72-96 hours

CoastWatcher

Merck is no longer publishing their manual in hard copy (I believe a new edition used to appear every five years). With the material now available online, it should be easy for men dealing with hypogonadism to pull the appropriate section and take it with them to their doctor - and not fall into a treatment that doesn't help them.

captq

CW

Great tip my version is 20+ years old and it is great to see that this is available and for Free and online.

I also like that you have to search for something v. being able to just browse the printed book which was like crack for hypochondriacs.

CoastWatcher

CW

Great tip my version is 20+ years old and it is great to see that this is available and for Free and online.

I also like that you have to search for something v. being able to just browse the printed book which was like crack for hypochondriacs.

Easy to "diagnose" yourself with every disease/disorder/condition in the book if you were the least open to the power of suggestion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me