MRK - Update on blood work TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrk

If your not familiar with my past posts....please check them out to get updated.

Here is my most recent blood work results

FT4 1 (.7-1.5ng)
T3 Reverse 12.3 (9-27)
Estradiol 40 (0-56)
Free T 99.4 (47-244pg)
Testosterone 402 (332-896)
Free T3 3.4 (2.3-4.2)

CBC

wbc 6.8 (4-11)
rbc 5.15 (4.3-5.7)
hgb 16.1 (13.7-16.7)
hct 43 (40-50)
mcv 83.5 (80-100)
mch 31.3 (27-34)
mchc 37.4 (32-35.5)
rdw 12.6 (11-15)
plt 210 (150-400)

neutrophils 62.3 (38-78%)
lymphocyte 20.9 (21-49)
monocyte 13.9 (3-11)
eosinophil 2.5 (0-7)
basophil .4 (0-2)
neutrophils 4.2 (2-7.3)
lymphocyte# 1.4 (1-3.4)
monocyte# .9 (0-.8)
eosinophile# .2 (0-.5)
basophil# 0 (0-.1)

This test was taken 5/5/15. I was fasting and it was in the morning just before my weekly injection of 100mg test-c

My nurse said the doctor looked over the results and said everything was fine. I asked for him to call me to talk about my test levels to see if i needed to increase the dose since i am only at 400, but he never called. Do any of you have any experienced feedback on my results? I have a few High and Low results above, should it be of concern?

Thanks

MRK

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How do you feel?

You may even be better off at 125 mg per week.

There may be an immune response to something you are going through as shown by monocytes. Are you going through some infection, gut issue, etc?

mrk

How do you feel?

You may even be better off at 125 mg per week.

There may be an immune response to something you are going through as shown by monocytes. Are you going through some infection, gut issue, etc?

I feel real good days 2-4 after my 100mg injection. Slightly more hot headed as well, I've always had a short fuse though. Motivation is up, horny 24/7 :) general good mood.

Days 4-8 I can definitely tell I'm slowing down except being a horn dog..that nvr goes away.

Awesome that you picked up on auto immune thing. An embarrassing issue I have and don't ever talk about is that I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in 2009. I have been in remission for the last five years through medication that I supposedly have to take the rest of my life. ( asacol HD 800mg x3 , and imuran 75mg daily).

CoastWatcher

Mrk, I'm on colitis, taking Asacol and doing well - glad to know you are in remission. In regard to your protocol, I went from 100mg/week to 120mg/every 3.5 days. I saw a nice rise in levels, no problem with estradiol, and feel very good. Perhaps something to consider. All the best.

mrk

Glad your doing good with asacol. Asacol alone wouldnt put me into remission, hence the need for imuran, but Ive always been curious what would happen if I stopped imuran. Im doing perfectly fine now so I dont want to screw it up and get into a flare...so i'll just keep eating pills even though i hate pills.

I have been thinking about breaking into two injects a week to get rid of my low days, but im still trying to perfect my single injection a week. My hand shakes when im twisting my body around trying to pin in the ass, and then pushing the plunger down..the needle goes in and out. cant keep it steady lol. I guess thats why i get a sore ass for 2 or 3 days after. But i will definitely consider adding 25mg a week and splitting the dose. Thanks ;)

CoastWatcher

A lot of fellows here are sub-q and happy with it. I still IM, and inject into the top of the thigh with no problem. Either way, there are alternatives to the contorting you find yourself doing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me