Cabergoline - Should I really take it? (pros vs. cons)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

masfield

i'd be interested to know gene's current thoughts, too. i haven't been able to ejaculate inside girlfriends for a year or two now (with a few exceptions) and it can get frustrating for all concerned. depending on the girl, i can come via masturbation, but that's pretty rare too ... altho if she is masturbating while i am, that usually works for me, since her doing that is one of my things.

keigwin

I have tried it and it does help but at .25 it is a strong drug that will take the prolactin below the radar. I don't know if going lower dose would help. They are small pills and you can cut them into 4 but its almost dust if you do. I don't know if it's dose dependent on how low it will take your level. I asked about giving more days between doses and was told it don't work that way.

I've been taking Cab for about a year now. I started it because my prolactin was several points over the top end of the nominal range. Plus I was interested in the effects on libido.

It's definitely a strong drug. I think anyone taking it needs regular prolactin tests. At one point I had been feeling loss of libido and sexual pleasure plus low energy and motivation. A blood test showed my prolactin had gone below the low end and this was taking only 0.125mg e3d. I'm now taking half that and feeling much better. Sex drive is almost too high. Sometimes I can orgasm and then do it again in 1-2 hours. The downside is that it can be very distracting and prevent me from being able to focus. I've also experienced obsessive thinking which is extremely unpleasant, though I'm not sure the Cab is responsible - I'm still figuring that out.

As far as low dosing goes, don't bother buying liquid Cab. It has a short shelf life and you have no idea whether what you're taking is fully effective. Make your own instead. It is soluble in ethyl alcohol, so I put a 1mg pill in 4ml vodka. Once it dissolves, mix well and dose using a 1ml syringe (no needle of course, this is taken orally.) My current dose is 0.25ml of the solution.

Finally, if you do go off it after an extended time using it, taper your dose down very slowly. Some people experience a dopamine crash by quitting abruptly, and that sounds very nasty. Look up DAWS for details.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me