Hair Loss at week 4-6 of TRT and then stopped

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

So I started TRT(TestCyp @125mg) 7weeks ago... at around week 4-6 I started losing hair like crazy and started to FREAK OUT!!! I googled looking for a solution and thats how I found excelmale.com (which I love by the way). So when I stumbled to this site, in one of the forums I read someone advised to start using that shampoo Nizoral. I have been using for the past 3 weeks daily but I only have the 1% OTC. and for the past few wek I started to notice that I havent been losing hair like I was even two weeks ago.

I am not sure if maybe my body just adjusted or I dont know if its the Nizoral working or maybe since I started taking Anastrozole and maybe the high estrogens is what actually was causing me to lose hair..my skin was very oily at around the time that my hair started to fall out.

ps I am not prone to genetic hair loss(my grandpa from my mom side had full set of hair even in his 80s)

anyone have any input or similar situation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would also use Rogaine foam (they sell the generic version at Walgreens).

Biotin may also help.

I am exploring this supplement also.

Topical adenosine increases thick hair ratio in Japanese men with androgenetic alopecia.

Synopsis

Objective

Hair thickness is more important than hair density in the appearance of baldness in male with androgenetic alopecia (AGA). Adenosine improves hair loss by stimulating hair growth and by thickening hair shafts in women. The objective of this study was to evaluate the hair growth efficacy and safety of topical adenosine in men with AGA.

Methods

A lotion containing either adenosine or niacinamide was administered to the scalps of 102 Japanese men twice daily for 6 months in a double-blind, randomized study. Efficacy was evaluated by dermatologists who assessed the quality of the hair and by calculating the percentages of vellus-like and thick hairs among the vertex hairs, as well as hair density.

Results

Adenosine was significantly (P <0.05) superior to niacinamide in terms of global improvement of AGA, increase in the percentage of thick hairs (at least 60 &#956;m) and self-assessment of hair thickness by the study participants. No causal adverse event due to the adenosine lotion was observed.

Conclusion

These data indicate that adenosine increases thick hair ratio in Japanese men with AGA, and this compound is useful for the improvement of AGA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me