Is Testesterone Cypionate available from big pharms

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any Testosterone Cypionate available from big pharmaceuticals companies instead of it comming from Compounding pharmacies(I don't trust compunding)? and specifically made with grape seed oil. If so what companies.?

am also assuming that Arimidex is available as brand..but also wondering if HCG is also available from big pharm

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
fmalianos, yes you can buy testosterone cypionate from big pharma but personally I prefer grapeseed oil. I try never to use cottonseed oil, my testosterone levels stay nice and consistent with grapeseed oil.

jabarnes2006

Co pay was 10 bucks. They gave me a full 10ML bottle which Im surprised about. Last time I picked up they gave 2ML in two little bottles. Im one happy camper today!

The testosterone you get from one of the big name pharmas versus a compounding pharmacy, there isn't anything special about one over the other. If you go to a compounding pharmacy, you can get the same testosterone cypionate and you can normally have it compounded in grape seed, cotton seed or sesame seed oil. Most all pharmacies have a default oil they use, but that doesn't mean they don't have others. The testosterone powders, there's no difference in them at either pharmacy. If there's any difference in manufacturing, compounding pharmacies often have to hold to pretty strict regulations compared to big pharma, at least depending on the state.

I'm sorry you feel ripped off Fmalianos, one thing about our program, the cost is right up front, there's nothing hidden and no one is ever asked to pay a dime more than what was agreed upon. Sure, you can go at it on your own and use goodrx coupons and save a few bucks, but then you'll need to deal cost of blood work, doctors visits and finding a doctor that will work with what you need, and that's often the hardest part. A big part of our program is the convenience, you don't have to go all over the place, it's all right there.

Cooper

fmalianos, yes you can buy testosterone cypionate from big pharma but personally I prefer grapeseed oil. I try never to use cottonseed oil, my testosterone levels stay nice and consistent with grapeseed oil.

Is there a reason that you prefer grapeseed oil to cottonseed oil?

fmalianos

The testosterone you get from one of the big name pharmas versus a compounding pharmacy, there isn't anything special about one over the other. If you go to a compounding pharmacy, you can get the same testosterone cypionate and you can normally have it compounded in grape seed, cotton seed or sesame seed oil. Most all pharmacies have a default oil they use, but that doesn't mean they don't have others. The testosterone powders, there's no difference in them at either pharmacy. If there's any difference in manufacturing, compounding pharmacies often have to hold to pretty strict regulations compared to big pharma, at least depending on the state.

I'm sorry you feel ripped off Fmalianos, one thing about our program, the cost is right up front, there's nothing hidden and no one is ever asked to pay a dime more than what was agreed upon. Sure, you can go at it on your own and use goodrx coupons and save a few bucks, but then you'll need to deal cost of blood work, doctors visits and finding a doctor that will work with what you need, and that's often the hardest part. A big part of our program is the convenience, you don't have to go all over the place, it's all right there.

thanks for the input, I am pretty happy with your program...except for 1)when I see all these other guys paying $10 for their testosterone and 2) NOT having the option to chose a local pharmacy and have to deal with the drama on I had to deal with APS pharmacy..I was happy with the first pharmacy you guys had assigned me(EMPOWER) and with the extra $15 per prescription x4(4 different meds) every time I get it shipped, kinda comes out to be the same as if I were on my own, if not more. I do have insurance so I could easily use it for my labs etc. this is something I am considering especially becuase you guys have limited labs and after comming high on my estrogen on my 6week lab, and starting on anastrozole, I am going to have to go do my own lab follow up and with you guys my next lab is not til a few months away. but like i said i like the convenience that you guys do everything..so I guess I am paying for the convinience and also because I am new to all this I went with you guys.

without being critical to lowtestosterone, you're paying them, those prices, because that's how they make money. It's part of their business model, you're paying them for the drugs and the labs. I'm on a similar program elsewhere. If they wrote you a script and you paid your local pharmacy for the meds using your insurance, they don't make money. Or a lot less, money. Just laying that out there. Most of the time when you see guys paying <$50 for a vial at Walgreens/CVS, they've simply happened on a local Dr that writes them a script.

edit to add: Also it's how Low T Center operates as well. Having you come in for weekly injections, it's how they make their money, billing insurance for nurse/Dr visits, or patients paying it upfront out of pocket. It's $$$ for them. I know this one intimately as well.

You kind of make a little journey til you find great care and great prices. I've found mine and I'm changing over right now (Defy).

fmalianos

without being critical to lowtestosterone, you're paying them, those prices, because that's how they make money. It's part of their business model, you're paying them for the drugs and the labs. I'm on a similar program elsewhere. If they wrote you a script and you paid your local pharmacy for the meds using your insurance, they don't make money. Or a lot less, money. Just laying that out there. Most of the time when you see guys paying <$50 for a vial at Walgreens/CVS, they've simply happened on a local Dr that writes them a script.

edit to add: Also it's how Low T Center operates as well. Having you come in for weekly injections, it's how they make their money, billing insurance for nurse/Dr visits, or patients paying it upfront out of pocket. It's $$$ for them. I know this one intimately as well.

You kind of make a little journey til you find great care and great prices. I've found mine and I'm changing over right now (Defy).

yeah i get that they have to make their money, they are a business..its just discouraging when you see other people here posting $10 co-pays etc...get me. but I have actually referred people to give them lowT a call. I just had those two above complaints which one is not directly their fault but APS pharmacy which gave me a hard time with adding a new med (anastrozole) but the first pharmacy they had assigned me(EMPOWER) I really like and when ever i called i felt like they were there for me and had no issues with answering my questions but APS, they were rude and it was a hassle to get my meds filled. and the other issues is that i have to wait for meds to be shipped vs going to a local pharmacy as im paranoid about smaller compounding pharmacies giving low grade or wrong meds(didnt like that APS sent me these red capsules that didnt have any numbers or letter printed on them like how do I know its anastrozle and not some other red pill medication)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me