APS vs EMPOWER Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

I started TRT 6weeks ago with lowtestosterone .com I noticed that the first shipment of meds were sent from Empower. then out of nowhere they changed my pharmacy to APS.

I had issues with them(APS) on having them filling my Anastrazole prescription that my doctor recently prescribed as my E2 levels came back high on my 6th week lab. They were claiming that LowT was not sending them the prescription and that they had not received approval from my doc..which was a lie cus my doc had submitted and so had lowT..they were also rude and felt like they were playing games when I would call until I had to escalate.

anyways, I don't like them cus when I received my anastrazole, its a bunch of red capsules which dont even have any numbers or letters, they are just plain red capsules..which makes me paranoid cus what if this is some other med and not anastrozole..because pharmacies never make mistakes right?

anyways I also received a vial of testCyp..I also didn't like the way the labels look, they look cheap...the ones I received from EMPOWER on my first prescription looked more professional, like it comes from a better lab, label on vials has color, etc just looks like its higher quality like from a better lab and they also gave me my testCyp with sesame oil and the one from Empower was with grape seed.

unfortunately I couldn't compare the anastrazole because it wasn't prescribed until I was changed to APS.

anyone know if EMPOWER is better than APS? or am I just being paranoid? lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Superman

when i was with lowtestosterone.com they used hallendale pharmacy and i didnt have any issues with their medication. maybe inquire why they keep changing pharmacies.

fmalianos

when i was with lowtestosterone.com they used hallendale pharmacy and i didnt have any issues with their medication. maybe inquire why they keep changing pharmacies.

Yeah I sent them a message last night and I told them I want them to change my pharmacy back to empower. I'm waiting to see what they tell me

compounded is the pharmacist uses the raw individual ingredients in they pharmacy and can tailor dosing up or down for a patient. The efficacy of the drug remains the same.

fmalianos

compounded is the pharmacist uses the raw individual ingredients in they pharmacy and can tailor dosing up or down for a patient. The efficacy of the drug remains the same.

That scares me tho. Like I can't trust they are giving me the grade or quality that a bigger lab or pharmacy would give me. I'm very picky with my meds. I don't know what to do now, like what route to take to get my testosterone from like Watson or my anastrazole as the actual brand arimidex

You can change your pharmacy back to the other, that's not a problem.
And to the guy that mentioned Hallandale, we still use them as well.
Currently there are four pharmacies we use in all.
Sometimes we bring on a new one to see if they're a fit and sometimes they're not. We've yet to have an issue in terms of quality meds, but things like shipping times or order mixups can occur, and when it does, if it can't be fixed, we let that pharmacy goes. And if a patient is left out in the cold for some reason waiting for a period he shouldn't have to wait, we always make it right, always! In such cases we'll cover the cost of overnight shipping. If the situation happened to be really bad we'll credit the client a full month. No, these issues don't happen all that often, but as with any business little annoyances can sometimes occur, but we always fix them.

Fmalianos, no need to be scared. No pharmacy in the U.S. compounding or big pharma is getting their ingredients from non government approved suppliers. I don't know if this is true with certainty but I've been told often they get their raws from the same place. Maybe someone else can verify that.

Myself, I've been injecting testosterone now for 15yrs. I've used every big pharma brand there is and numerous compounding pharmacies, I can't tell a single difference. There's no difference in what my numbers look like and no difference in how I feel. I do prefer Enanthate because the Cypionate ester irritates me just a bit but either way it's not a big deal.

Lastly, I can assure you that any compounding pharmacy that has been in business any length of time has been inspected thoroughly, almost to the point of ridiculousness. Pharmacy regulations are often much harsher for compounding pharmacies and so they're forced to keep their game 100% or they're out of business. They aren't allowed to screw up of they go out of business.

jcand

Does anyone have a doctor they can refer me to that will prescribe to empower? Looking to get a prescription for Sermorelin, and their prices seem very reasonable. I am with defy right now and they are great but very expensive for semorelin.

Midnight

You can change your pharmacy back to the other, that's not a problem.
And to the guy that mentioned Hallandale, we still use them as well.
Currently there are four pharmacies we use in all.
Sometimes we bring on a new one to see if they're a fit and sometimes they're not. We've yet to have an issue in terms of quality meds, but things like shipping times or order mixups can occur, and when it does, if it can't be fixed, we let that pharmacy goes. And if a patient is left out in the cold for some reason waiting for a period he shouldn't have to wait, we always make it right, always! In such cases we'll cover the cost of overnight shipping. If the situation happened to be really bad we'll credit the client a full month. No, these issues don't happen all that often, but as with any business little annoyances can sometimes occur, but we always fix them.

Fmalianos, no need to be scared. No pharmacy in the U.S. compounding or big pharma is getting their ingredients from non government approved suppliers. I don't know if this is true with certainty but I've been told often they get their raws from the same place. Maybe someone else can verify that.

Myself, I've been injecting testosterone now for 15yrs. I've used every big pharma brand there is and numerous compounding pharmacies, I can't tell a single difference. There's no difference in what my numbers look like and no difference in how I feel. I do prefer Enanthate because the Cypionate ester irritates me just a bit but either way it's not a big deal.

Lastly, I can assure you that any compounding pharmacy that has been in business any length of time has been inspected thoroughly, almost to the point of ridiculousness. Pharmacy regulations are often much harsher for compounding pharmacies and so they're forced to keep their game 100% or they're out of business. They aren't allowed to screw up of they go out of business.

Since this thread resurfaced, I figured I'd give my previous experience with LowTestosterone.com and confirm what they are saying is true. On one occasion, without me saying anything they offered to pay the additional charges for overnight shipping, since there was a delay at the pharmacy. On another occasion, there was a delay getting the Doctor to send over my refill request to the pharmacy. Not only did they pay for overnight shipping again, they also credited me for the entire month ($199 value). All of this was done without me even requesting it. Great customer service! Also, Justin in particular is very knowledgeable and was willing to spend as much time as I needed to discuss any of my overall concerns or questions regarding my health and TRT... I also really liked how professional the labels looked when getting my prescription filled through Empower and never I never questioned their quality.

joelasix

Medica Pharmacy & Compounding in Miami is good. I use them for everything, Testosterone, HCG, Anastrozole, ect. the number on my bottle is 305-570-1933 compoundingpharmacymiami.com

I started TRT 6weeks ago with lowtestosterone .com I noticed that the first shipment of meds were sent from Empower. then out of nowhere they changed my pharmacy to APS.

I had issues with them(APS) on having them filling my Anastrazole prescription that my doctor recently prescribed as my E2 levels came back high on my 6th week lab. They were claiming that LowT was not sending them the prescription and that they had not received approval from my doc..which was a lie cus my doc had submitted and so had lowT..they were also rude and felt like they were playing games when I would call until I had to escalate.

anyways, I don't like them cus when I received my anastrazole, its a bunch of red capsules which dont even have any numbers or letters, they are just plain red capsules..which makes me paranoid cus what if this is some other med and not anastrozole..because pharmacies never make mistakes right?

anyways I also received a vial of testCyp..I also didn't like the way the labels look, they look cheap...the ones I received from EMPOWER on my first prescription looked more professional, like it comes from a better lab, label on vials has color, etc just looks like its higher quality like from a better lab and they also gave me my testCyp with sesame oil and the one from Empower was with grape seed.

unfortunately I couldn't compare the anastrazole because it wasn't prescribed until I was changed to APS.

APS vs EMPOWER PHARMACY

Actually my Brother i agree with you 100% i feel that EMPOWER PHARM is better i love their service and courtesy and yes their scripts look more professional prices a little higher but hey you get what you pay for right?

Sermorelinite

I just started HRT, I have a great doctor in NJ if anyone is in need. I got my sermorelin, nandralone and HCG from Empower, it was shipped promptly and came with complete instructions. I also found the customer service staff quite accomadable. I was a little sceptical because their pricing compared to big pharm is a huge difference, but everything looks like it's up to par. I'll let you all know in 6 weeks when I go back to get my levels checked. I went to CVS for the test because it was the only med in my program that big pharm pricing was competitive.

Vince

Super Moderator
APS is the only compounding pharmacy that I every used for TRT and I always have been very happy with them. I'm sure EMPOWER is just as good.

LowTestoterone.com

Since this thread resurfaced, I figured I'd give my previous experience with LowTestosterone.com and confirm what they are saying is true. On one occasion, without me saying anything they offered to pay the additional charges for overnight shipping, since there was a delay at the pharmacy. On another occasion, there was a delay getting the Doctor to send over my refill request to the pharmacy. Not only did they pay for overnight shipping again, they also credited me for the entire month ($199 value). All of this was done without me even requesting it. Great customer service! Also, Justin in particular is very knowledgeable and was willing to spend as much time as I needed to discuss any of my overall concerns or questions regarding my health and TRT... I also really liked how professional the labels looked when getting my prescription filled through Empower and never I never questioned their quality.[/

I recently went back to LowTestosterone.com myself by the way they changed their name to their sister company in AZ called PRIMEBODY.I may pay a bit more but the customer service and convience is worth it.The monthly fee takes care of the doctor visits and gives you one heck of a discount on scripts.And blood test are included too plus they answer all questions and if you need to speak with your doctor there is no charge.I was with defy medical but i'm very disappointed with them they always screw up my order if i want to speak with a doctor instead of one of them kids i have to pay $65-$95 really??

Sermorelinite

Well I had my 6 week panel and I went from a 4.4 blood level of total and free testosterone to a 1,500, which is just a little bit high so my physician Dr.Vinson Desanto at Lifestyles Medical in Long Branch NJ properly adjusted my dosage . My insurance actually covers the test, the HCG and the anostrazole so I get that from CVS. The first 6 weeks my doc put me on a low dose of sermorelin so my IGF-1 levels are still a bit low. So for the next 90 days I will be taking a compound made by Empower Pharmacy that is a combination of sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. Empower also makes up the Nandralone Deconate prescribed to help with my torn rotator cuff, so far it has helped tremendously. The combination of hormones, supplements and diet have made me feel strong as a horse. I literally went from having a very minimal sex drive to wanting and having sex daily. Life is good, I'm up early every day with more energy than I've had in years. I'm working out harder than ever and I just have nothing but good things to say about Empower Pharmacy and Lifestyles Medical and Dr. Desanto.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me