APS vs EMPOWER Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

Since this thread resurfaced, I figured I'd give my previous experience with LowTestosterone.com and confirm what they are saying is true. On one occasion, without me saying anything they offered to pay the additional charges for overnight shipping, since there was a delay at the pharmacy. On another occasion, there was a delay getting the Doctor to send over my refill request to the pharmacy. Not only did they pay for overnight shipping again, they also credited me for the entire month ($199 value). All of this was done without me even requesting it. Great customer service! Also, Justin in particular is very knowledgeable and was willing to spend as much time as I needed to discuss any of my overall concerns or questions regarding my health and TRT... I also really liked how professional the labels looked when getting my prescription filled through Empower and never I never questioned their quality.[/

I recently went back to LowTestosterone.com myself by the way they changed their name to their sister company in AZ called PRIMEBODY.I may pay a bit more but the customer service and convience is worth it.The monthly fee takes care of the doctor visits and gives you one heck of a discount on scripts.And blood test are included too plus they answer all questions and if you need to speak with your doctor there is no charge.I was with defy medical but i'm very disappointed with them they always screw up my order if i want to speak with a doctor instead of one of them kids i have to pay $65-$95 really??

I'm not a math wizard, but that's still a lot less than the folks you're promoting here. And $65-$95 for a consult with one of the leading TRT Doctors in the country is out of line? really?? lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tom Larabee

Well I had my 6 week panel and I went from a 4.4 blood level of total and free testosterone to a 1,500, which is just a little bit high so my physician Dr.Vinson Desanto at Lifestyles Medical in Long Branch NJ properly adjusted my dosage . My insurance actually covers the test, the HCG and the anostrazole so I get that from CVS. The first 6 weeks my doc put me on a low dose of sermorelin so my IGF-1 levels are still a bit low. So for the next 90 days I will be taking a compound made by Empower Pharmacy that is a combination of sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. Empower also makes up the Nandralone Deconate prescribed to help with my torn rotator cuff, so far it has helped tremendously. The combination of hormones, supplements and diet have made me feel strong as a horse. I literally went from having a very minimal sex drive to wanting and having sex daily. Life is good, I'm up early every day with more energy than I've had in years. I'm working out harder than ever and I just have nothing but good things to say about Empower Pharmacy and Lifestyles Medical and Dr. Desanto.

Was the labwork done with you already taking Nandrolone? If so, the total test is artificially elevated by the Nandrolone, and doesn't reflect actual values, so you should be using Free Test number only for adjustment, because the total test is an artificial number at this point and can't be trusted to use for adjustments of your protocol.

Sermorelinite

Tom, yes I was on the Nandralone for 6 weeks and I asked the doctor if that was the cause for the spike in testosterone. He said I basically pinned the needle at 1,500 so the true number is actually unknown. He dropped me down slightly and added anostrazole for estrogen. I don't want to end up having a coronary and feel strong and confident my doseage has been corrected

I'm not a math wizard, but that's still a lot less than the folks you're promoting here. And $65-$95 for a consult with one of the leading TRT Doctors in the country is out of line? really?? lol

Yea i guess you correct well anyway i did not go with the others.I stuck with defy medical my current PCP also does HRT-TRT.But he believes in that pellet shit **** that i'd rather pin more easy to control dosage IMO.So what helps me is i can use my health insurance for labs with PCP and pay for my test,hcg,anastrazole and Dr.consoltations from defy med.Plus my PCP does HRT-TRT related labs too my dhea was low and some other things so my PCP prescribed me Progesterone 10mg plus/dhea 5mg cream for 30 days. My concern is that the progesterone also knocks estrogen level down too. My estrogen level is 10.5 now i'm on 0.25mg anastrozole twice a week.Anybody familiar with this Progesterone10mg/dhea5mg combo cream in a pump??

FWIW - If your E2 is 10.5 on the sensitive test, you are way too low.

I just got a Estrodial sensitive done this Friday,4th,2016 thru defy at labcorp so i'll see by monday what my actual levels is.I may have to back off the Anastazole i take it 2 days a week usually 48hrs after my Test pin.

ERO

Yes, Anastrozole is a lot stronger per dose than one would expect. I would not be surprised if you either need no AI at all, or a very tiny dose - like 0.15 mg twice a week. Progesterone can lower E2 as well as you said.

Yes, Anastrozole is a lot stronger per dose than one would expect. I would not be surprised if you either need no AI at all, or a very tiny dose - like 0.15 mg twice a week. Progesterone can lower E2 as well as you said.

Ok thanks my PCP give me this progesterone/dhea pump cream i guess for diuretic effect my BP is elevated idk but i may not take nomore.Because my progesterone level is 0.9 which is normal levels are (0.2-1.4)on chart.My dhea is a bit low level is 219.5 i'm 51 it should be around 315. I think the PCP gaive me the progesterone for the calming diuretic effects it's only for 30 days to help lower BP i assume imo i'll tell this guy just worrie about the diabetes which is damn near normal and BP and leave my hormone levels to Dr.Crisler or Dr.Saya i'm surprised that Dr.Crisler didn't lower my dosage of anastrazole since my E2 is 10.5 it should be a bit higher?

CoastWatcher

Ok thanks my PCP give me this progesterone/dhea pump cream i guess for diuretic effect my BP is elevated idk but i may not take nomore.Because my progesterone level is 0.9 which is normal levels are (0.2-1.4)on chart.My dhea is a bit low level is 219.5 i'm 51 it should be around 315. I think the PCP gaive me the progesterone for the calming diuretic effects it's only for 30 days to help lower BP i assume imo i'll tell this guy just worrie about the diabetes which is damn near normal and BP and leave my hormone levels to Dr.Crisler or Dr.Saya i'm surprised that Dr.Crisler didn't lower my dosage of anastrazole since my E2 is 10.5 it should be a bit higher?

Ylur post is a bit confusing. Did your PCP or one of the doctors at Defy prescribe Anastrozole?

Zooka15

I tried the pre auth for my scripts. It was denied everytime. Aetna wanted the labs prior to treatment. My T prior to treatment was 380 something. It was not flagged low, so to Aetna said ...denied. Look at goodrx it can save you money.

ReGenesis1

A few things...I've been dealing with APS for 3 years now, as an HRT clinic owner. I've never seen a red capsule from APS, for ARIMIDEX (anastrazole.). They are always blue. So, maybe there's a mix up. That said, they do come in capsule form bc branded and generic anastrazole only comes in 1mg tablets. Therefore, to compound lower dosages, they use capsules. So that's fine. APS also compounds their testosterone cypionate and enanthate now, with anastrazole in it, so you don't have to remember to take your capsule twice a week or whatever your protocol is. If your HRT clinic uses Empower Pharmacy, you are likely paying more, through your clinic, than if they were using APS. APS is much larger and their prices are about half of that of empower, to clinics. Not sure about directly to patients. The only issue I have with APS is that they do not dispense certain products that Empower does. I have used Well's Pharmacy, in the past, to get our patients the products that APS doesn't dispense. However, Wells' turn around time can be up to 10+ days. They have lost orders. I could never run all of our patients through them bc the turn around time is just so long and they've lost my trust, multiple times. More recently, I found a pharmacy called Absolute Rx Pharmacy. They have ALL of the products you could EVER want and for good prices! Their turnaround time is ridiculously fast! I'm very impressed by them...but I'll always use APS for our "bread and butter" test packages and plain sermorelin. They also have provigil and some other really cool noogenics. My customer service rep at APS is fantastic!! I just can't bring myself to pay the prices that Empower charges, just bc they have nice labels! I could care less about that.

ReGenesis1

Progesterone also opposes estrogen in your system, allowing you to use less arimidex, which is always good. Low dose progesterone is also good for brain health. I get my arimidex compounded with progesterone and diin.

ScottM

What Genesis wrote is an honest post. Through various ventures I have relationships with most of these pharmacies at some level or another as well as a few smaller business type compounding pharmacies.

At the end of the day the quality of the products these pharmacies put out is rigorously tested and monitored. That is an area where they would be fools to slack on. Where the companies differ is in their customer service and issue resolution. Many times it is luck of the draw as to which customer service person your account happens to be serviced by and what is going on at the particular pharmacy at the time. Just as an example I recall when one of the major pharmacies had a technician damage their lyphilizer and that put them on a 7 day delay. It is helpful to have back up pharmacies to ensure these hiccups do not affect the care that you promised and owe to your patients. Out of courtesy if we are ordering from a pharmacy outside the patients norm we notify them beforehand, but we are a concierge service who only accepts handfuls of patients at a time, I would imagine this to be impossible for larger more volume based operations, but you should ask if they can do it for you.

If you are in this profession there is a pretty high chance that either you or someone close to you is on therapy. That's why i got into it anyway. So the leadership and their loved ones are taking the medicines from these pharmacies too.

-Scott
-Telthera

A few things...I've been dealing with APS for 3 years now, as an HRT clinic owner. I've never seen a red capsule from APS, for ARIMIDEX (anastrazole.). They are always blue. So, maybe there's a mix up. That said, they do come in capsule form bc branded and generic anastrazole only comes in 1mg tablets. Therefore, to compound lower dosages, they use capsules. So that's fine. APS also compounds their testosterone cypionate and enanthate now, with anastrazole in it, so you don't have to remember to take your capsule twice a week or whatever your protocol is. If your HRT clinic uses Empower Pharmacy, you are likely paying more, through your clinic, than if they were using APS. APS is much larger and their prices are about half of that of empower, to clinics. Not sure about directly to patients. The only issue I have with APS is that they do not dispense certain products that Empower does. I have used Well's Pharmacy, in the past, to get our patients the products that APS doesn't dispense. However, Wells' turn around time can be up to 10+ days. They have lost orders. I could never run all of our patients through them bc the turn around time is just so long and they've lost my trust, multiple times. More recently, I found a pharmacy called Absolute Rx Pharmacy. They have ALL of the products you could EVER want and for good prices! Their turnaround time is ridiculously fast! I'm very impressed by them...but I'll always use APS for our "bread and butter" test packages and plain sermorelin. They also have provigil and some other really cool noogenics. My customer service rep at APS is fantastic!! I just can't bring myself to pay the prices that Empower charges, just bc they have nice labels! I could care less about that.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me