Intro and Just found out i qualify for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xanode

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Hi, im 32 and from Australia[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I've had severe treatment resistant anxiety and depression for over 10 years. I recently moved to a new place and had to get a new doctor and thank god i did. This new doctor is the only one that's thought to have my test levels checked.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]After many blood tests, 6 months and an MRI later, my endo found a tiny but large enough benign tumour on my pertuatary gland that is shutting down my test production to below detectable levels. My GP said that in all likely hood is the sole reason why not one anti-depressant type medication has ever touched my depression/anxiety. I also suffer from all the other symptoms of low test that usually comes with it, foggy head, no energy in [/FONT]all[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] areas.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]So in two days i will start injectable TRT using a new long term injectable called Reandron 1000, which is just test undecanoate 1000mg which is 10 weeks in between injections. I have a few questions about this injectable and ill make a thread in the appropriate section.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for taking the time to read my intro. [/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching