updated blood work: Clomid plus HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

jkeith

Update blood work after two weeks 500iu daily hcg and 4 weeks 50mg clomid everyday. Hated the clomid. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 2015-05-12 11.20.38.jpg
    2015-05-12 11.20.38.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your testosterone is what I would expect with Clomid. It seems that everything is working OK. Your LH is high but I am not sure what the consequence is without seeing sperm quality test results. Did you get a sperm quality test?

Next time ask for a free T4 and free T4 instead of total T4 and TSH.

I am assuming you are doing this for fertility. Or is it for PCT?

Tip for everyone: When you post updates, search for your previous posts and post the update as a follow up reply in the respective post so that we can be reminded on your history. Thanks

jkeith

It was just a test to see if I could get restarted. I have three kids, I am done. Being 29, thought I'd try to restart. Not sure a 680 level is worth it on a 50mg Clomid dose everyday. Next time I will add it in to the old thread.

Your testosterone is what I would expect with Clomid. It seems that everything is working OK. Your LH is high but I am not sure what the consequence is without seeing sperm quality test results. Did you get a sperm quality test?

Next time ask for a free T4 and free T4 instead of total T4 and TSH.

I am assuming you are doing this for fertility. Or is it for PCT?

Tip for everyone: When you post updates, search for your previous posts and post the update as a follow up reply in the respective post so that we can be reminded on your history. Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The "real test" will be finding out what happens when you get off this regimen to see if your body can in fact produce TT over 400 ng/dL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me