Houston Dr.s

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hydrus

I have a appointment with Dr. Lipshulz and I know he is the best in Houston but my appointment is 2 months away. Dr. Salvato was even further out. I am tired of feeling like shit and want to fix myself asap. I have been to my GP without help. I went to another urologist in Humble area that was less than helpful and even tried to put me on dangerous levels on arimdex. I'm tired of getting the run around so if anyone can help point me in the right direction I would apperiacte it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have a appointment with Dr. Lipshulz and I know he is the best in Houston but my appointment is 2 months away. Dr. Salvato was even further out. I am tired of feeling like shit and want to fix myself asap. I have been to my GP without help. I went to another urologist in Humble area that was less than helpful and even tried to put me on dangerous levels on arimdex. I'm tired of getting the run around so if anyone can help point me in the right direction I would apperiacte it.

Defy Medical, links from this site, has a fine reputation and is used by many members of Excel Male. They have remarkable patient-service: contact them, web or phone, and explain your situation.

Hydrus

Thanks for the suggestions. I have looked at defy. They do look like they know what they are doing. I have insurance that will pay so I would rather go that route first if I can. If I cant find someone local then I will just use defy.

Hydrus

I am just going to sign up with Defy. I called and talked with Matthew and was very impressed with their customer service. Every doctor office I have ever been in or called should take notes. So far they are living up to the reviews I have read about them.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me