What is the average cost for TRT per month.

Buy Lab Tests Online

copacetic25

I'm curious if you were going through a good Anti aging clinic that did not try and charge you at every opportunity, what's the average monthly cost of Test and HCG per month assuming they use a good compounding pharmacy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dunemedic

Copacetic,
I have found that most private clinics are out of reach for the average working guy. Some of the clinics I have contacted in my area and some out of state want as much as 175 to 200 per month for TRT. Right now, I am finishing up my education after going back to school at 44 so money is very tight.
It all depends on what you need so the cost can vary. But I found a great telemedicine clinic and it is very affordable. If you do their lab panel through their lab it was 150. I think the total start up with the consult was 350. Then I pay around 200 every 10 weeks and that includes everything.
I apologize if this is rambling but I just woke after a long night of studying.
I know others on this site can help you as well.
Good luck
J

tezip

Copacetic,
I have found that most private clinics are out of reach for the average working guy. Some of the clinics I have contacted in my area and some out of state want as much as 175 to 200 per month for TRT. Right now, I am finishing up my education after going back to school at 44 so money is very tight.
It all depends on what you need so the cost can vary. But I found a great telemedicine clinic and it is very affordable. If you do their lab panel through their lab it was 150. I think the total start up with the consult was 350. Then I pay around 200 every 10 weeks and that includes everything.
I apologize if this is rambling but I just woke after a long night of studying.
I know others on this site can help you as well.
Good luck
J

Im unsure of some posting rules, but, does this clinic name begin with a d and end with a y? If so I have been considering them myself.

I take a decent amount of T-Cyp yet a big pharm bottle cost about $100 and lasts about 90 days. So I don't consider that too costly

When working with a doc to dial in your dosage you have frequent labs and consults......these equate to a fairly decent investment but once accomplished they are not constant......just biannual labs and consults. Assuming you maintain feeling well

So with a good doc the overall const is not unattainable for average guy.

Just got stay away from the profit clinics

CoastWatcher

SuperDutyDave is on the mark. If you look at the up-front costs as an investment in future health and happiness, it's certainly manageable. The key is the right doctor - most, if not all, of us had to struggle to find the practice we were comfortable with. Best of luck!

Defy was very forthcoming when I asked for a price list. I will say they've got the lowest prices that I've seen, perhaps half what I'm paying someone else for drugs now. I have good insurance for bloodwork so my costs there are zero when Defy wrote me an order for the tests. Paid Quest using my insurance + lab card = 100% covered. So there's an absolute savings there if you have insurance.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The total cost includes

Blood tests

(CMP, CBC, TT and FT at week 0,8, 12, 24, 56)
E2 at week 8, 24 (depends on value and if anastrozole needs to be prescribed and adjusted)
LH and FSH at week 0.
TSH and free T3 at week 0 (and follow up at week 8 if abnormal)
Other tests depending on the case

TRT
HCG
Anastrozole
Syringes usually included in cost of meds.
Medication shipping costs

Doctor's visits (week 0,week 8, week 12, etc)

Prescription processing fee (if any)

When you add all of these up and divide by 12, the total cost usually is between 135-220 per month.

Comparison of several testosterone clinics in the US.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me