blood work results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wadefisher

Hey guy's got my blood work results back a couple week's ago and a few things were off. Estrogen was high so doc cut me back on test. Vitamin D has been staying low the last two times so they have put me on 50,000 iu d2 once a week. Any advice or concerns I should be worried about with these. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2015-05-07 10.10.49.jpg
    2015-05-07 10.10.49.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 2015-05-07 10.09.59.jpg
    2015-05-07 10.09.59.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 2015-05-07 10.08.59.jpg
    2015-05-07 10.08.59.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 155
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
IMHO, you really can't manage your E2 very effectively on that assay platform. E2 sensitive or Ultra Sensitive is the standard needed for men. Everything else is just guess work. I would anticipate you would also be a bit high with the Sensitive, but it's speculation without the correct assays.

Agree, maybe serum is a little bit up there, maybe it can come down a bit. What is your free/bio test look like, and/or SHBG? Depending on where the E2 sits with a Sensitive Assay, possibly a small amount of AI could/might be implemented for a short period of time to get estrogen stabilized.

I personally like what you're doing with the drisdol script (Vitamin D2). You should only need it for about 4 to 6 weeks, then you can just move over to daily D3 supplements. 6,000iu to 8,000iu/day seems to do good with me, but check with your doctor to see what works for you!

Wadefisher

IMHO, you really can't manage your E2 very effectively on that assay platform. E2 sensitive or Ultra Sensitive is the standard needed for men. Everything else is just guess work. I would anticipate you would also be a bit high with the Sensitive, but it's speculation without the correct assays.

Agree, maybe serum is a little bit up there, maybe it can come down a bit. What is your free/bio test look like, and/or SHBG? Depending on where the E2 sits with a Sensitive Assay, possibly a small amount of AI could/might be implemented for a short period of time to get estrogen stabilized.

I personally like what you're doing with the drisdol script (Vitamin D2). You should only need it for about 4 to 6 weeks, then you can just move over to daily D3 supplements. 6,000iu to 8,000iu/day seems to do good with me, but check with your doctor to see what works for you!

Thanks for the reply I am not sure about the other results you asked about. I went to an independent place to get my blood work done because they took insurance. But when I asked about other things I wanted checked they said if it wasn't wrote down to he tested by my doc. They couldn't do it which I find stupid because it's my body and I'm paying for it so I should be able to get any test I want done. In my opinion.

CoastWatcher

What was your testosterone protocol when these labs were drawn? What was it changed to?

The comments above about choice of estradiol test are on the mark. I have been consistently "high" on the standard test, but just where I want to be on the sensitive one.

Last edited:

Wadefisher

What was your testosterone protocol when these labs were drawn? What was it changed to?

The comments above about choice of estradiol test are on the mark. I have been consistently "high" on the standard test, but just where I want to be on the sensitive one.

Hi, I was on 190 ml of test once a week + hcg after the test results showed my testosterone levels and estrogen were a little too high I was cut back to 180ml a week they also have me on anastrazole 1mg twice a week. One pill day of shot and one on third day after.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Agree with the comments here; the standard E2 lab is designed for women not men/children. The standard tends to over estimate the true serum value.

Take that 180 mg (not ml) and split it into two 90 mg doses a week like Monday AM and Thursday PM, this will help with E2 management as well.

You're missing some key labs but overall you look pretty decent.

Get E2 down a bit after getting the correct lab and stay on course to dial it in.

1mg Anastrozole twice per week is an overdose. (emphasis added). Most of us only use .25mg twice a week, right in that area, on the total 2mg dose I bet your Estradiol goes to zero no matter what test you use. I'd consider backing way off that dosage, that's a Grand slam swing when you should be hitting for singles when it comes to AI's and Estradiol. To use a baseball analogy.

Wadefisher

1mg Anastrozole twice per week is an overdose. (emphasis added). Most of us only use .25mg twice a week, right in that area, on the total 2mg dose I bet your Estradiol goes to zero no matter what test you use. I'd consider backing way off that dosage, that's a Grand slam swing when you should be hitting for singles when it comes to AI's and Estradiol. To use a baseball analogy.

Thanks guy's I appreciate all the help and advice that's why I love this site good people trying to help each other out. I'm still learning alot of this but with out this site I'd be lost.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi, I was on 190 ml of test once a week + hcg after the test results showed my testosterone levels and estrogen were a little too high I was cut back to 180ml a week they also have me on anastrazole 1mg twice a week. One pill day of shot and one on third day after.

This protocol really needs modified (I'll refrain from my original thoughts). They're giving you this amount of AI, and managing your E2 with a female standard assay?!?! .. It's sub-par, but that's just my take.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me