Possible adrenal fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Julius Fortes

Good night my friends. I think possibly have adrenal fatigue and would very much help from all of you to come to a conclusion because I have suffered a lot, for a long time.
imagemcortisol.png
cortisoljulius.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am so sorry you have suffered for a long time.

Any thyroid (free T3, free T4), iron, ferritin, total and free testosterone tests?

Yes, it seems that you may have adrenal insufficiency but knowing other hormones will give us a better picture.

Can you tell us more about your sleep habits and stress levels? Are you taking any medications? Please be specific.

Welcome to our peer support group.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Do you have the reference ranges for your cortisol profile? At a glance, it doesn't look like anything is happening with the AM, which should be at the top of the reference range.

Agree with Nelson, we need the complete thyroid labs, plus everything else.

Julius Fortes

I am so sorry you have suffered for a long time.

Any thyroid (free T3, free T4), iron, ferritin, total and free testosterone tests?

Yes, it seems that you may have adrenal insufficiency but knowing other hormones will give us a better picture.

Can you tell us more about your sleep habits and stress levels? Are you taking any medications? Please be specific.

Welcome to our peer support group.

Do you have the reference ranges for your cortisol profile? At a glance, it doesn't look like anything is happening with the AM, which should be at the top of the reference range.

Agree with Nelson, we need the complete thyroid labs, plus everything else.

Hello my friends. I am very grateful for the great help you are offering me. I have many exams because I am not a person of great financial resources so hopefully the few tests that I can serve. Thank you very much.

I always had a lot of trouble with excessive physical fatigue and delayed onset muscle recovery and ill immune system. I suffer from depression, anxiety syndrome of panic.
Often I have trouble sleeping at night, gain weight easily, have trouble gaining muscle mass and have a great appetite for sweets. I would love to find a solution to my problem because it prevents me to live well. I really need to find a solution. Please help me.

T3: 1.57 nmol / L
free t4: 12.1 pmol / L
tsh: 4,000 Uul / ml
T3R: 0.10 ng / dl
free testosterone: 5.99 ng / dL
total testosterone: 239.70 ng / dL
fsh: 2,55 mUI/mL
E2: 18,37 pg/mL

Julius Fortes

HORMONE ACTH adrenocorticotropic 11.2 pg / mL
Lower ANTI TPO Antibodies to 10.0 IU / ml
GROWTH HORMONE <0.05 HUMAN HGH
IGF somatomedin C 1 216.0 ng / ml
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 7.33 ng / dl
Globulin of Sex Hormones (SHBG): 21.000000 nmol / L
Prolactin: 7.60 ng / ml
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 294.40 ng / dL
THYROXINE FREE: 0.740 ng / dl
HORMONE thyroid-stimulating (TSH) 3,990 Uul / ml
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) 0.250 ng / ml
Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH): 2.99 mIU / ml
HORMONE LUTEINIZING: 5.50 mIU / ml

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Julius Fortes

I am so sorry that you are feeling that badly. No wonder.

Your testosterone is low and your thyroid is also not functioning well (your TSH is very high. Chris will add more to this).

Where do you live (it seems Portugal or Brazil)? Do you have a physician that can treat your issues with testosterone, thyroid and cortisol?

Julius Fortes

Julius Fortes

I am so sorry that you are feeling that badly. No wonder.

Your testosterone is low and your thyroid is also not functioning well (your TSH is very high. Chris will add more to this).

Where do you live (it seems Portugal or Brazil)? Do you have a physician that can treat your issues with testosterone, thyroid and cortisol?

Hello my friend, good afternoon. God bless you.
Thank you for the help you are giving me.
In fact I have a doctor who is accompanying me and it was he who asked all these tests. He confirmed that really have low testosterone but did not say anything about cortisol or thyroid.
I have a friend who understands many protocols used in antiaging medicine and he said that the cortisol ratio vs DHEA is too high and I'd rather do a treatment with hydrocortisone and DHEA.
I will consult with my doctor on Monday and we'll see what he'll say.
The truth is I do not want to stop taking testosterone. I want to take forever 200mg / week but my doctor said that this is a high dosage.
Let's hope that everything goes right.
And again thank you for the help you are giving me.

Julius Fortes

Good afternoon my friends, all right?
One would therefore help me take much to change his life. I am no longer supporting the consequences of having this hormonal mess.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me