Just Starting

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been lurking on here for a few months now and decided to join up. First the information on here is great it really helped me skip through a lot of the BS from my primary care doctor, though some things he won't budge on, like adding HCG he absolutely won't do it and then says he doesn't mind if I go somewhere else to get it.

Here's a quick history of how I got started on my TRT. I'm 38 years old and over the course of three years went from running 30 plus miles a week to being fat and way out of shape, thought it was from having kids but no it was from being lazy. So I tried the HCG diet, injections, and felt absolutely wonderful during the program and for a month or so afterwards and lost 40lbs. I cycled that a few times and always felt great on and terrible off. The doctor doing that diet suggested I get my testosterone levels checked as he thought it sounded like low testosterone.

Went to my doctor had had some labs which I was told was normal (This is how I learned to always request a copy of labs because my doctors office has their receptionist look at the lab ranges and forwards anything out of the range and nothing else). My total level was 215 total range of 175-781. Free was 61 with a range of 47-244. Again back to feeling like crap and gaining weight.

I went back on the HCG diet and felt better once again. By this time I checked out this site and went back to my doctor and convinced him to check my level again. This time my total was 391 with the same range and free was 103 same range. I asked him to compare from my earlier test, that's when I found out he didn't even look it over before, and he seemed like he was willing to consider TRT but wanted me to be off the HCG diet and recheck.

Long story short I'm doing a lot better. He started me out at 100mg every two weeks and upon recheck he only wanted to slightly up my dose but wanted to keep me on two week injections. Learning on here I convinced him to at least let me do 100mg weekly which is a lot better though I know not the best frequency.

My only issue is my Hematocrit went to 55.2 and Hemoglobin 19.0. I'm now on therapeutic phlebotomy which is helping and I'm glad he didn't freak out and want to lower my dose or end my TRT.

Just wondering has anyone else have trouble trying to donate on your own? I tried before my levels went too high and the first question I was asked was why I came in and I stupidly replied my doctor said he thought it would be a good idea if I donate. Right there the guy said no thanks you'll need to come back with a prescription and walked me right out the door.

And my last lab last month my total level was 518 range of 175-781 and free was 172 with a range of 47-244. I remember my doctor saying his goal was to get me at the 800 level but I didn't want to push for that with my hematocrit high and all. I always get a weird feeling when I ask for higher dose because he always starts with the "We don't want you too high or the DEA will take my license" talk.

Thanks for taking the time to read and especially thanks for taking the time to help educate us new guys if not for you guys I'd be still having the two week injections with the highs and lows. I know I'm kind of all over the place but any thoughts about my experience I'd greatly appreciate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Therapeutic phlebotomy means you can give blood quite often, so how often do you? I cant imagine you staying too high for long if you are on a schedule to do that monthly or twice monthly?

I donate at the Red Cross as they are happy to get donations and they never ask why you are there, either.

Wow unbelievable I just got an email today saying someone just replied to my thread. Technology is wonderful lol.

Just to update everyone on my TRT journey, I've since switched to Defy and it's worked great. Dr Crisler has me at 25mg daily subq with 150ui of hcg. I've got low shbg so I'm trying the everyday route. Going subq seems to have solved my hematocrit issues, I haven't needed a therapeutic phlebotomy since switching in August last year. I also started sermorelin this week hopefully it'll be worth the cost.

Lots of good info on this site keep it up guys!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me