trt crisis of anxiety and panic

Buy Lab Tests Online

Julius Fortes

Good morning my friends, all right? I would get help.
Two days after my application of 100mg cypionate, I started having severe anxiety and panic attacks.

Could anyone help me?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Julius-
It would be helpful to have more information as anxiety is complex and can occur for different reasons. Important information would be how long have you been on TRT? Do you currently take any medication for depression, anxiety, or sleep? Do you drink alcohol, if so how often? Has there been any recent major changes in your life?

Having testosterone levels too low or too high, along with other hormone imbalances, can cause anxiety in prone individuals. But 100mg of test cypionate is not a superphysiologic dose and blood levels usually wouldn't peak significantly enough to cause symptoms. Many guys usually feel relief from anxiety when testosterone is restored. Other guys can experience anxiety if levels get too high.

Julius Fortes

Julius-
It would be helpful to have more information as anxiety is complex and can occur for different reasons. Important information would be how long have you been on TRT? Do you currently take any medication for depression, anxiety, or sleep? Do you drink alcohol, if so how often? Has there been any recent major changes in your life?

Having testosterone levels too low or too high, along with other hormone imbalances, can cause anxiety in prone individuals. But 100mg of test cypionate is not a superphysiologic dose and blood levels usually wouldn't peak significantly enough to cause symptoms. Many guys usually feel relief from anxiety when testosterone is restored. Other guys can experience anxiety if levels get too high.

Thank you for your willingness to help me my friend.
Take medications that are antidepressants and panic paroxetine, carbamazepine and clonazepam.
I do not take any kind of alcoholic beverage and not use drugs.
This was the first time I used testosterone, meaning it was my first application. I intend to make 3 applications subQ week cypionate.

thank you

Thank you for sharing Julius
It appears that by the medications you currently take that you may be already prone to having anxiety and panic attacks? One of the medications, clonazepam, is a benzodiazepine which over time can cause rebound or "break through" anxiety due to its affinity to the GABA receptors and rapid tolerance build up humans have to these types of medications.

It is good that you do refrain from alcohol as that could make your anxiety worse and also interact with your medications.

I am not a doctor and essentially we are discussing this over the internet, but I do not think your anxiety would result from taking a single 100mg injection of testosterone. It sounds like you have a baseline tendency for anxiety. You may find that restoring your testosterone level with TRT may alleviate some of your anxiety, as many men experience.

You should discuss this with your doctor so that he may investigate your current medications, especially the benzodiazepine (Is it being used daily or as needed, for example?).

Julius Fortes

Thank you for sharing Julius
It appears that by the medications you currently take that you may be already prone to having anxiety and panic attacks? One of the medications, clonazepam, is a benzodiazepine which over time can cause rebound or "break through" anxiety due to its affinity to the GABA receptors and rapid tolerance build up humans have to these types of medications.

It is good that you do refrain from alcohol as that could make your anxiety worse and also interact with your medications.

I am not a doctor and essentially we are discussing this over the internet, but I do not think your anxiety would result from taking a single 100mg injection of testosterone. It sounds like you have a baseline tendency for anxiety. You may find that restoring your testosterone level with TRT may alleviate some of your anxiety, as many men experience.

You should discuss this with your doctor so that he may investigate your current medications, especially the benzodiazepine (Is it being used daily or as needed, for example?).

Clonazepam have used daily at a dose of 2mg

Julius Fortes

Hello my friend good afternoon.
Yes I use clonazepam for sleep.
I have some of the blood test data:
TESTOSTERONE FREE: 5.99 ng / dL (Serum) Method: Calculation
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 239.70 ng / dL (Serum) Method electrochemiluminescence
HORMONE thyroid-stimulating (TSH) 4,000 Uul / ml
Vitamin D (25-hydroxyvitamin D): 18.0 ng / ml (serum) Method electrochemiluminescence
FULL blood count
Material: Blood (EDTA)
Date of collection: 12/02/2015 08:45
Method: Automated - Sysmex XT4000 - Roche
Values:
Erythrogram

Erythrocytes
5,630,000 / mm³
4.3000000 to 5.9000000 / mm³
Hemoglobin
15.3 g / dL
13.9 to 16.3 g / dL
Hematocrit
48%
39-55%
VGM
85 fl
80 to 100 fl
HGM
Pg 27
28-32 pg
CHGM
32%
30 to 36%
RDW - CV
11.0 to 15.5
WBC

Leukocytes
8100 / mm³
4500-11000 / mm³
Basophils
00% 0 / mm³
00-01% 0-40 / mm³
Eosinophils
02% 162 / mm³
01-04% 0-200 / mm³
Metamyelocytes
00% 0 / mm³
00-00% 00 / mm³
Rods
00% 0 / mm³
00-04% 40-600 / mm³
Targeted
59% 4779 / mm³
50-70% 3200-4400 / mm³
Lymphocytes
32% 2592 / mm³
22-45% from 2250 to 2750 / mm³
Atypical lymphocytes
00% 0 / mm³
00-00% 0.00 / mm³
Monocytes
07% 567 / mm³
02-09% 0-300 / mm³
Platelets
266,000 / mm³
125-450 mil / mm³
Result (s) Approved (s) and Released (s) Electronically By Biom Pollyanna Marques - CRBM 876
Glucose
Material: Serum
Method: Enzymatic Colorimetric
Values:
74-109 mg / dL.
Result
79 mg / dL.

Lipidogram
Method: Enzymatic Colorimetric
Values:
Total lipids:
709.5 mg / dL.
400 to 800 mg / dL
Triglycerides:
186 mg / dL.
Desirable: Less than 150.0 mg / dL.
Border: Between 150.0 and 200.0 mg / dL.
High: Between 200.0 and 499.0 mg / dL.
Very High: Greater / Equal to 500.0 mg / dL.
Total cholesterol:
287 mg / dL.
Desirable: Less than 200 mg / dL
Acceptable: From 200 to 239 mg / dL
Increased: Greater / Equal 240 mg / dL
HDL cholesterol:
57 mg / dL.
Desirable: Greater than 60 mg / dL.
Low: Less than 40 mg / dL
VLDL:
37 mg / dL.
Desirable:
Minor 40 mg / dL
LDL Cholesterol:
193 mg / dL.
Great: Less than 100 mg / dL
Desirable: Between 100 and 129 mg / dL
Border: Between 130 and 159 mg / dL
High: Between 160 and 189 mg / dL
Very High: Greater / equal to 190mg / dL
This Lab directly dosa LDL when the concentration of triglycerides
It is between 400 and 1300 mg / dL and can not be calculated by the equation
Friedewald.
Result (s) Approved (s) and Released (s) electronically by Biomº Anne Vasconcelos - CRBM 1134
T4 (tetraiodothyronine)
Method electrochemiluminescence - ECLIA
Values:
66-181 nmol / L
Result
92 nmol / L.
Result (s) Approved (s) and Released (s) electronically by Bioq. Vernei Dutra Sturza - CRF 040
Thyroid stimulating hormone, TSH
Values:
0.270 to 5.200 μUI / mL
Result
4,230 μUI / mL
Result (s) Approved (s) and Released (s) electronically by Bioq. Vernei Dutra Sturza - CRF 040
Estradiol (E2)
Values:
7.63 to 42.6 pg / mL.
Result
18.37. pg / ml.

Prolactin
Values:
2:10 to 17.7 ng / mL
Result
9.90. ng / ml
Result (s) Approved (s) and Released (s) Electronically By Biom Pollyanna Marques - CRBM 876
Free testosterone
Method: Calculated
Values:
Prepubertal: No benchmark
Result
0.194. nmol / l.
definite
0.198 to 0.619 nmol / L

Having been on benzos in the past and been through what Jasen mentioned, I would be more than willing to bet that the Clonazepam could be starting to cause issues. For years I only took mine once a day. Then I started having major panic attacks along with many other physical/mental issues. Turns out I was experiencing interdose withdrawals. I would encourage you to explore other methods to help you sleep and try and get off the clonazepam (slowly). Not a doctor and just my two cents!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me