Blood Results - 3/30

Buy Lab Tests Online

pdeluca

Hey guys, thought Id post my latest blood tests here for discussion/suggestions. I think I definitely need to donate some blood, which I'll do soon. Any thoughts/suggestions? This is from 3/30.

Thanks!
Pablo.

Attachments

• BR-March.jpg
    BR-March.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 201
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You know about your need to donate blood soon due to your hematocrit.

Your liver enzymes tell me you are on oral anabolics. You may want to give NAC a try (1800 mg/day) to decrease liver enzymes. It may also help increase your HDL (which I am sure it's low).

http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul..._2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430175568&sr=8-2&keywords=nac

Your eGFR looks good for someone taking oral anabolics (I am sure you are also on high protein and possibly creatine supplementation since most AAS users do that).

Your high MCH and RDW are common for someone with high hematocrit. They both are ways for the body to adjust to the higher hematocrit.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Oh my, those enzymes are off the charts!! Whatever you're feeding into your system, stop!! In addition to Nelson's suggestion, also take a look at some UDCA, which is battle proven. Grab hold of it!

Midnight

Himalya Liv.52 is one of the most complete liver support formulas available. I'd highly recommend taking it immediately, since you need all of the help that you can get.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me