Total & Free Testosterone Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

T4 Life

My Total T 723 ng/dL (250-827) Range

My Free T 85.5 pg/mL (46.0-224.0) Range for males 18-69 years.

My endo said my free T was fine I disagree I find it to be low as others have also mentioned as well,
my question is why is my free T low but yet my total T is ok, how can I get my free T level up without going to high on my total T, how do we maintain both levels in a healthy range?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Interesting question! I would also like to know this. What´s the point to artificially push up your total testo to high levels in your body, if it only can make use off just a little bit.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
T4, it's simple, your free test is a reflection of your SHBG (primarily), and albumin. Total serum is just that, the total amount of testosterone in your bloodstream. However, the variable that is different in everyone is free/bio available test. SHBG & Albumin bind the majority of all that serum, leaving in most cases 1% to 4% of that testosterone for use. I tend to think 2% to 3% is a good place for most men to aim. Yours is at 1.18%.

Take a look at where your E2 is sitting, manage it accordingly ... Also look at Vitamin D3. Some have seen some good results with nettle root to lower SHBG (then again, some haven't). There's also other medications that have proven effective for lowering SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me