symptom question

Buy Lab Tests Online

tornquad2

curious and looking for opinions could strong erections but no sex drive be a symptom of testesterone getting lower am 47 and at 46 my total was 820 everything else in range,basically i get no tingle in testical like when you get horny,maybe low estrogen as i take 50mgs of zinc,or maybe am just getting old lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tornquad2

to be honest this started few years ago when i was layoff and started having few beers few times a week,i noticed that it really raised my e2 levels,had symptoms of high e2 water retention,not abel to maintain erection,testicals up high,then i stopped drinking beer and switched to red wine twice a week and everything changed very strong erection,can last a very long time,trouble ejaculation,dehydration,decrese sensitvity,low libido all symptoms of low e2 only thing is am not on testosterone and do take zinc 50 mgs to keep e2 low,if i do drink few beers the next day the same happens trouble with erections but ejaculate very fast/wine the oppisite

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Tornquad2 - You need a comprehensive blood work done including a complete male hormonal panel and thyroid panel as well.

You're blood work will tell you what's going on.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me