This Site Has Been Instrumental in Restoring My Life

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

My life, yes, my life, has been restored to me - or so it seems - because I am experiencing the effects of a well-managed TRT protocol. Had I not been reading the material found here I would have fallen into the black hole of an outdated scenario: 200mg injections of test enth every two weeks, no concern for E2 management, and no discussion of other hormones and their impact on my well-being. It was the knowledge I gained here that allowed me to sidestep that trap and wind up in the care of a doctor who knows what she (that's right, she) is doing. In my last visit she mentioned that I bring excellent questions and a depth of understanding to my situation. I owe that knowledge to this forum, both moderators and members.

Thank you, one and all.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thank you so much, CoastWatcher!!

It is great for all of us on ExcelMale.com to know we make a difference.

Please pay it forward!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is why for the last 6 years I've given my personal time, like Nelson, to help them get the right care.

Successes like this makes it all worth it.

Tell your Doc to join.

Happy for you my friend!

Vince

Super Moderator
What led me here was Nelson's book "Testosterone: A Man's Guide" and what was unbelievable this website is completely free.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Good stuff, CW!! Glad your physician is receptive with you doing research. Too many of them just despise their patients seeking out knowledge beyond their offices.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me