Thyroid Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

ERO

While nothing is flagged as out of range here, I would be grateful if someone can help interpret these test results.

I have been on TRT for 4 years and I never really felt the promised effects (fat loss, muscle gain, improved libido, no more ED, etc...) and the various docs always give me a half-hearted, "Well, it must be your thyroid..." talk, and then I get thyroid blood work and nothing pops-out so I go back to square one.

I do have low SHBG and I know that makes good TRT results difficult so I am not expecting miracles, but if there is something that I can do to optimize my thyroid I am all for giving it a try.

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you have signs of hypothyrodism (fatigue, weight gain, cold intolerance, atc). Have you got your free T3, free T4, reverse T3 and thyroid antibodies measured?

ERO

Lab Results Attached

Hi Nelson-

Free T3, free T4, Reverse T3, etc are on the attached test results. (Sorry, I thought that I had attached them to my original post, but I see that I did not)

My waking temperature is slightly below normal. Usually 97.x and I cannot loose the bit of weight I carry around my middle. Also, some people say if you are hypo your libido can go away - My libido has been low since I started TRT 4 years ago.

Thanks!

Attachments

• THYROID LAB RESULTS 4-13-15.pdf
    166.5 KB · Views: 223

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
ERO, OK, your RT3/FT3 ratio is good, sitting at 24. Free T4 is at 42% of the reference range, FT3 a little bit lower, sitting at 29%. Ideally, knowing your RT3 ratio is good, you would probably like to see both FT4 & FT3 in the 50% to 80% area of your reference range.

IMO, you would be ideal to look into THRT. A little selenium & iodine might help get a little better T4 to T3 conversion. There's a few routes you could explore .. I'd personally suggest some form of NDT, like Armour. Start low, titrate up while 1) Reviewing further labs .. 2) Taking note with how you feel, check your temp, ...

Hope that helps .. Nothing IMO looks wrong with your antibodies.

ERO

Thank you - that helps a lot!

I am going to do exactly as you suggest with the selenium & iodine and a small dose of Armor and continue to monitor.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
ERO, great, just make sure the doctor is in the loop to help monitor your protocol. 1 grain might be a good starting point, 1/2 grain increments for increasing if needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me