Exercise videos: Click on the body part you want to exercise

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Endocr Connect. 2019 May 1. pii: EC-19-0216. doi: 10.1530/EC-19-0216. [Epub ahead of print]

Hormonal and metabolic substrate status in response to exercise in men of different phenotype (body types)

Chycki J1, Zajac A2, Michalczyk M3, Maszczyk A4, Langfort J5.

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
The present study verified the effect of moderate to high intensity aerobic exercise on the endocrine response profile and adipose tissue in young healthy men with different phenotype characteristics.

DESIGN:
Eighteen men were divided into three experimental groups with defined body components and specific physical fitness: Endurance phenotype - EP (n=6; low body mass; low fat content; aerobic endurance trained), Athletic phenotype - AP (n=6; high body mass; low fat content, resistance trained), Obesity phenotype - OP (n=6; high body mass; high fat content, untrained).

METHODS:
The participants performed an progressive exercise protocol on a treadmill (30% VO2max, 50% VO2max, 70% VO2max), separated by 45s of passive rest for blood collection.

RESULTS:
Plasma glucose oxidation increased in relation to exercise intensity, but to a greater extent in the AP group. The free fatty acids plasma level decreased with a rise in exercise intensity, but with different kinetics in particular phenotypes. Plasma growth hormone increased after the cessation of exercise, and was significantly higher in all groups 45 minutes into recovery compared to resting values. Plasma insulin decreased during exercise in all groups, but in the OP, the decrease was blunted.

CONCLUSIONS:
The results indicate that the rate of lipolysis, hormonal and metabolic response to aerobic exercise depends on the individuals phenotype. Thus, exercise type, duration and intensity have to be strictly individualized in relation to phenotype in order to reach optimal metabolic benefits.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Another site. Click on any body part.

BigTex

No I do not Vergel. I keep telling myself I should make a video. I guess I must be interesting because my 7am classes fill. We even ethics and critical thinking the 1st day of class.

BigTex

Nelson, on the subect of me teaching class....I have been teaching college since I retired from being a football coach in 2016. I swear I love every day of it as I love working with kids of college age. This job has been a blessing for me. These kids are our future. I have never had any problem with any of the kids except one. He got extremely mad at me over a PowerPoint slide on a presentation about health and wellness that is given to us to teach from:

Capture.PNG

When I mention GENDER....this kid went nuts. I knew what was coming and kind of wished I could just go home. Sure enough, he told me how wrong I was and how I just didn't under transgenderim. I tried to assure the kid that I did not write this PowerPoint and further assure him that I was very familiar with the process. But the fact is the slide says we can not modify GENDER. This kid hated me the rest of the semester and told me so quite frequently. I have tried to get my bosses to drop this slide but they just laugh at me. I laugh about it with all of my classes every semmester when this slide comes up and at least give them a warnining this may offend some but you are entitled to believe what you want as I don't care.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Oh shit. I feel for you. As you all know, I am a gay man but this whole gender thing now confuses me like it does to anyone over 45 years of age.

I am old enough to know that life is a pendulum of issues that swing to both extremes until we all find a common ground. It will take a while for everyone, young and old, to adjust to what that middle ground will be. We sre not even close.

BigTex

Amen Vergel. I knew you would appreciate that story. Yes, I am confused just like you are. I am very careful in how I present the science involved in this field but it is getting harder to do when the line between genders seems to be very blurred and people tend to get upset about the slightest thing. Races/genetics also make a huge difference scientifically but God forbid I ever mention that is a class and being accused of a microaggression.

Nelson, I hope we find that common ground soon. I am afraid a few are causing us to be emotionally divided. This board is a good example of bring all people from all walks of life together. You are a great example of how that can be done.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me