Empower Rx Pharmacy review - HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I just recieved my first order of HCG in the mail from Empower Rx Pharmacy - http://www.empowerrxpharmacy.com/

The price was great. At $75 + $10 shipping for 11,000 IU of HCG it's the best price I've found.

It was very easy and a good experience. My doctor faxed them my prescription and then I called Empower to pay by credit card over the phone. Shortly after I got a call from their pharmacist to explain the reconstitution and dosing and to ask if I had any questions. He also offered that I could call him any time with questions if any came up.

Within a couple of days I received my HCG in the mail. It included a vial of HCG, a vial of bacteriostatic water, an 11ml mixing syringe, 20 injection syringes, and 30 or so alcohol prep wipes. It also included an easy to follow sheet with instructions on mixing and dosing.

Overall, great experience and I'll be ordering from them again.

Problems:

If I had to nitpick and find areas that could be improved, it would be the following:

1. The HCG was advertised as including all of the syringes, etc. I would need. At my prescribed doseage (.35 ml every other day) I need around 30 syringes to finish the vial. Only 20 were included. Not really a big deal since I can pick more up at any local drug store.

2. The instructions said to mix 11ml bacteriostatic water into the HCG vial. The included vial of water contained exactly 11ml. I was unable to draw up the last .2ml or so, no matter how I shifted the bottle and needle around. As a result I only mixed 10.8ml or so of bacteriostatic water into my HCG, meaning that the potency will be slightly off. It would be much easier if they'd include a 12ml vial of bacteriostatic water so that I could draw up exactly 11ml and leave a little behind in the bottle.

Both of these are very minor annoyances and I'll still order from Empower again and recommend them to anyone who asks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Someguy, thanks fort the great review and feedback! I'm glad we were able to take care of you.

Sorry about the miscalculation with your supplies. Just give us a call and we'll send you the extra syringes free of charge.

Also, great idea with the water. We'll include 12mL starting next month.

Thanks,
Shaun

Someguy

Wow, thanks! It's great to see that you take customer feedback so seriously. I'm looking forward to being a longtime customer.

Someguy

Someguy, thanks fort the great review and feedback! I'm glad we were able to take care of you.

Sorry about the miscalculation with your supplies. Just give us a call and we'll send you the extra syringes free of charge.

Thanks,
Shaun

I wanted to update my review to say that I've now made my 2nd order of HCG from Empower Pharmacy and they have indeed made the changes as promised above. My order came with plenty of syringes and a 12ml vial of bacteriostatic water, which made it very easy to draw up exactly 11ml for mixing. Perfect!

Thanks,
Shaun

How would EmpowerPharmacy prescribe HCG if a patient's Dr' scripted 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate every other week and the patient is injection 50 mg every 3.5 days in an effort to keep E2 low and to keel Testosterone on a wavy level balance ?

It is great to see such a customer service oriented Pharmacy :)

jcand

Someguy- I have been trying to find a doctor that will prescribe through empower but have had no luck. Empower does not provide doctor referrals either. Would you provide your doctors info? Do the practice prescribe over the phone?

Someguy

My doctor is local and won't prescribe anything without seeing you regularly in person. If you can't find someone local I'd recommend checking out defymedical.com. They'd be my next choice if I wasn't lucky enough to have access to this great local doc.

Husky82

I started taking this brand of hcg , after taking other USA big pharma company hcg brands for years. I must say that soon after using empower brand, my Libido dropped and my testicles shrunk in size a great deal. After weeks of this I went back to my usual , more expensive brands and both my testicle size and libido retuned to normal.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Husky you must have made an error somewhere. I've use their HCG for years and it works 100%. Their product must be pharmacy grade or else they could lose their license and that's not going to happen. Something isn't right here...

maxadvance

Husky you must have made an error somewhere. I've use their HCG for years and it works 100%. Their product must be pharmacy grade or else they could lose their license and that's not going to happen. Something isn't right here...

Brand new member, his very first post, and he's bashing a sponsor, I've seen this game played before.

maxadvance

I started taking this brand of hcg , after taking other USA big pharma company hcg brands for years. I must say that soon after using empower brand, my Libido dropped and my testicles shrunk in size a great deal. After weeks of this I went back to my usual , more expensive brands and both my testicle size and libido retuned to normal.

I've seen your reviews on Yelp. Get help.

mike7

Nice review. I'm contemplating asking my doc to prescribe HCG and will definitely try Empower when I finalize my decision.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Empower Rx Pharmacy review - HCG

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?3536-Empower...Pharmacy...

Empower Rx Pharmacy - http ://www.empowerrxpharmacy.com/ The price was great. At $75 ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-thumbnail gsc-thumbnail"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
I just recieved my first order of HCG in the mail from

[/TD]

Interview with Compounding Product Expert Shaun Noorian from ...

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?...Empower...Pharmacy...

Empower Pharmacy in Houston. He's a member of ...

[/TD]
861 Nelson Vergel: I'm very happy to have Shaun Noorian, the owner and manager of

[/TD]

Cost and availability of HCG

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?971-Cost-and-availability...

Empower Pharmacy. "Expiration" in the pharmaceutical industry is defined as "The date placed on the container/labels of a drug product ...

[/TD]
HCG/

[/TD]

APS vs EMPOWER Pharmacy

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?3836...EMPOWER-Pharmacy

Empower. then out of nowhere they ...

I started TRT 6weeks ago with lowtestosterone .com I noticed that the first shipment of meds were sent from

[/TD]

Thread: Cost of testosterone, HCG, anastrozole & Pre/post workout ...

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?889-Cost-of...HCG...Pre...

Empower Pharmacy in Houston and they have really ...

10 mls around 75-120 dollars from compounding pharmacies .... I just met Shaun from

[/TD]

Empower Pharmacy - short at least 100mg of Testosterone in vial ...

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?...Empower-Pharmacy...

Empower Pharmacy's compounded products ( Testosterone, HCG, GHRP2). Only gripe is I am always short at ...

[/TD]
Very satisfied with the quality of

[/TD]

Empower Pharmacy / Rubber Stopper

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?7830-Empower-Pharmacy...

Empower Pharmacy.

This question is obviously open for everyone's thoughts, and I'd particularly like to hear the opinion of Shaun Noorian with

[/TD]

Fast video of Empower Pharmacy's new facility build out

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?...Empower-Pharmacy-s...

Empower Pharmacy to comply with ...

[/TD]
My good friend and fellow engineer, Shaun Noorian, decided to start a brand new facility from scratch for

[/TD]

Empower Pharmacy review

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6814-Empower-Pharmacy...

Empower Pharmacy. Name: 100_7011.jpg Views: 247 ...

[/TD]
Overall I am very happy with my experience so far and will definitely continue to use

[/TD]

New Hair Loss Formulations from Empower Pharmacy

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?7661...Empower-Pharmacy

Empower Pharmacy now offers the following Hair-Loss formulas: Latanoprost Foam 0.003% 30 mL Latanoprost/Finasteride Foam 0.003/0.1% ...

[/TD]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale