How long does Trimix work once injected...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vision

As we users know, trimix doesn't make Mr. Johnson hard, there needs to be some stimulation to get things moving... What Im wondering is... If I injected, then went out to dinner, would Trimix still be hanging around waiting to help out, say an hour later... That would allow more spontaneity and no breaks in the action...
Just wodering...
Thanks
V

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Agree with Nelson; I wouldn't do that either and depending upon your dosage amount your erection will pretty much subside after about 60 minutes from the injection time.

BTW, I get hard as a rock when I inject needed no stimulation; you should as well. Might want to talk to your Doc about your prescription strength.

Vision

I get hard as a rock when I inject needed no stimulation; you should as well.

Weird, I don't... I have several times injected with the thought that sexy time was to follow. Only to have the kids come home early or what not. Never got hard... When my doc showed me how to use it, she had me stroke for a while, then I got hard...And first time stayed hard for 3 hours... Now Im at about 1 to 2 hours.

I agree with Gene......inject and in 5 min or less about 90% there....a little stim gets the last 10% done. I have strong results for about an hour but so e help put to 2 hrs

Definitley think something is going on with either your mix or amount.

Do as Nelson recommended pre-load and inject when you are certain on timing

cbusguy

I like the idea of prefilling syringe & carrying in pocket to inject when the time is right. I do wonder for how long is Trimix good at room temperature in my pocket? Also, if I thaw a vial by rolling in my hands, can I re-freeze the remainder after withdrawing a dose to keep the 6 month expiration??

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It is good for over a day or two at room temperature. Some of the ingredients can have activity over two days (you just won't get the same rigid effect)

Luvsex

A little late but a new Trimix user here. Had RP surgery 6 months ago Tried Trimex with amazing results. Works for me in 10 minutes. Gives me a 2-hour erection. Simply amazing!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Yes, Trimix is simply amazing both for those with any level of ED or for the guy who just wants a longer lasting erection for more "fun" time:)

I know more then a few men with no ED who use it due to the lasting staying power it provides.

Virginian

As we users know, trimix doesn't make Mr. Johnson hard, there needs to be some stimulation to get things moving... What Im wondering is... If I injected, then went out to dinner, would Trimix still be hanging around waiting to help out, say an hour later...
V

No. I'm speaking as a 10-year user. Stimulation helps somewhat, but only by a little. If your dose in not enough to make you hard without stimulation, it won't do much an hour later even with stimulation.

Virginian

I like the idea of prefilling syringe & carrying in pocket to inject when the time is right. I do wonder for how long is Trimix good at room temperature in my pocket? Also, if I thaw a vial by rolling in my hands, can I re-freeze the remainder after withdrawing a dose to keep the 6 month expiration??

When on vacation I sometimes cannot refrigerate my pre-filled trimix syringes. I find very little loss of potency during the first week. By 2 weeks without refrigeration I have to increase the dose by about 50% to get adequate results.

The trimix that I get says that I should store the vial frozen. I thaw it many times and preload about 10 syringes at a time. This works with no loss in potency. Also I have kept the vial for well over a year with no apparent loss of potency.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me