Supressing one pituitary hormone affect other pituitary hormones or not?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pepous

Hello,

i would like to ask experienced members about yours experiences. Does supressing of one pituitary hormone (LH, FSH, ACTH, TSH) results in decline of other pituitary hormone production?

I mean if one start TRT for example. Does that affect production of TSH or ACTH in long term? Is entire pituitary supressed or just LH and FSH decline to zero levels?

What are you experiences?

Thank you very much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you start a TRT protocol you will suppress HPTA which will essentially shut down the production of LH and FSH hormones vie the negative feedback loop.

This is totally normal and expected.

To make up for the suppression of LH/FSH it is advisable to take HCG which is an LH analog to supplement the lose.

The HCG forum has all the information you need to learn.

No, the pituitary is very intricate. Suppressing one hormone should not affect the others as they are managed by completely different stimulating hormones secreted by the hypothalamus. Within the anterior pituitary itself, where the stimulating hormones are received, interactions are specific to the pituitary hormone being synthesized. Also, the actual negative feedback itself is regulated by the specific glandular hormones created from the released pituitary hormone, therefore each hormone pathway has its own regulatory system independent from the others.

pepous

OK thank you. I am asking due to many says that they needed to increase their thyroids meds after starting TRT. So doing research why and how common it is.

Thank :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching