How to Store HCG (or any peptide)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is just great information from Debora Labs on how to care for peptides which HCG is a water based peptide.

Storage and Expiry Information for peptides

Peptides facts
The peptides are all produced using the same laboratory procedure (known as lyophilization). This means that the storage instructions for all three peptides is the same, and as follows.

How to store the peptides
All vials should be stored in carefully sealed plastic containers or satchels. When refrigerated, the mixed and unmixed vials must be kept separate from food and beverages to avoid any cross contamination risk.

Freezing the peptides
Before vials have been reconstituted (so the vials still contain the powdered peptide), you can store them in the freezer. You should only freeze and thaw the peptides once, because doing this repeatedly causes damage to the peptide. It is only necessary to freeze the peptides if you don't plan to use them within the next 18 months. Refrigeration will keep these peptides stable for one and a half years, so there is no need to freeze your peptides if you will be using them within this period.

Should you pre-load these peptides into syringes?
While from a technical perspective pre-loading the peptides in syringes will not harm the quality, if you freeze a pre-loaded syringe you may find that particles will form in the thawed peptide. These can cause pain and irritation when injected. Refrigerating pre-loaded syringes should not cause these problems.

Expiration times for peptides

Room Temperature
When stored at room temperature (maximum 45 Celsius), unmixed peptides can be kept for 60 days, but reconstituted peptides must be used within 48 hours.

Refrigerated
When refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius, unmixed peptides can be stored for 18 months, whereas mixed peptides must be used within two months.

Frozen
When frozen at -20 Celsius, unmixed vials of peptides can be kept for 24 months. Mixed peptides are not suitable for freezing as particles can form.

Expired peptides
When peptides are stored longer than recommended, the peptide will start to degrade. This does not cause it to become harmful or dangerous, however may result in it being less effective. This means that if you use them, while no harm will occur, you may not get the results you would expect from unexpired peptides.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KeyserSöze

Great info, Gene...thanks. I have an unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG that I thought was safe to store at room temperature until reconstitution. I've had it in the back of a dark cabinet at room temperature for about 3 weeks. Based on what you are saying, I only have about 5 weeks left before I would need to use it; is that correct?

I won't be ready for that vial yet as I still have a good amount of reconstituted HCG (stored in the fridge) left. Would transferring the unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG into the fridge or freezer extend its life or should I count that vial as a casualty of inexperience?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Do most of you guys store your unmixed HCG in the fridge?

It's not a question; you MUST put unreconstituted HCG in the fridge or freezer within 60 days from the date it was manufactured of you risk lose in potency.

I put all my peptides in the fridge as soon as I get them at the door step.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Great info, Gene...thanks. I have an unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG that I thought was safe to store at room temperature until reconstitution. I've had it in the back of a dark cabinet at room temperature for about 3 weeks. Based on what you are saying, I only have about 5 weeks left before I would need to use it; is that correct?

I won't be ready for that vial yet as I still have a good amount of reconstituted HCG (stored in the fridge) left. Would transferring the unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG into the fridge or freezer extend its life or should I count that vial as a casualty of inexperience?

Unreconstituted peptides are okay outside of cold environment for 60 days as noted above before there is degradation in potency.

For me, as soon as the vials arrive at my house they go directly into the fridge as I don't want to risk any degradation in potency.

The above is from Debora Labs and is pretty much what most Pharmacies will tell you as well.

Read it and learn; it's good protocol practice.

KeyserSöze

Thanks, Gene...I moved the UnReConstituted HCG into the fridge last night since it was only outside of the cold environment for <30 days. The label on the RX states "Refrigerate after Reconstitution" and they should be more clear and specific; I get 2 vials at a time and only reconstitute the second one once the first is depleted.

Yet another learning experience from this forum. THANKS!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks, Gene...I moved the UnReConstituted HCG into the fridge last night since it was only outside of the cold environment for <30 days. The label on the RX states "Refrigerate after Reconstitution" and they should be more clear and specific; I get 2 vials at a time and only reconstitute the second one once the first is depleted.

Yet another learning experience from this forum. THANKS!

That's why I posted what I did.

The information we get from the healthcare field is what it is; scary sometimes.

To learn what we have to on our own is why it's important for all of us to know that WE are in control of our healthcare and that health practitioners are people that work for us to get paid.

Never forget that!

Someguy

It's not a question; you MUST put unreconstituted HCG in the fridge or freezer within 60 days from the date it was manufactured of you risk lose in potency.

I put all my peptides in the fridge as soon as I get them at the door step.

I just received my first HCG prescription from Empower Pharmacy. On the label of the bottle of unreconstitituted HCG it says to store the dry powder at 68-77 degrees F and then store the mixed, reconstituted HCG at 36-46 degrees F. I was just about to put the dry powder into the refrigerator for a couple of days before mixing it for my first dose, based on the info in this thread. If this thread is correct and the dry powder can (and should) be refrigerated at less than 68 degrees then perhaps Empower should update their label.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I just received my first HCG prescription from Empower Pharmacy. On the label of the bottle of unreconstitituted HCG it says to store the dry powder at 68-77 degrees F and then store the mixed, reconstituted HCG at 36-46 degrees F. I was just about to put the dry powder into the refrigerator for a couple of days before mixing it for my first dose, based on the info in this thread. If this thread is correct and the dry powder can (and should) be refrigerated at less than 68 degrees then perhaps Empower should update their label.

Just put it into the fridge and you will be fine.

Checkdis

Great thread!

What is a nice mini fridge that won’t break the bank, and electric, and is small enough for a bathroom/closet. A great feature also would be a lock on it. I have a kid, so a lock would be ideal.

In the past I had one of those monster fridges, but i’m not in college anymore and there is no need for green LED lights lol.

sokaiya

Guys, where can one purchase HCG in small like one time dosage vials? For travel purposes when you don't have refrigeration?

Like an idiot , i was reconstituting my ipamorelin/cjc1295 and forgot to inject air into the vial before injecting the water and it sucked the water into the vial so strong that made a crap load of bubbles. Is it really completely RUINED!!??

Bubbles Supposedly destroy peptides. I've researched like crazy last night and that's all i came across....bubbles destroy peptides.
I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD CHIME IN....PLEASE!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me