Flu and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello,

Just a quick question. I having a really nasty flu with fever etc.. and tomorrow is my injection day. The way I feel right now I would really liked to take a pause for some days until the worse symtons are gone.
Bad idea? Is it worth the effort or is OK with same days delay.

Tommy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Tommy, this is just my opinion, but when/if I get nailed with the bug like you got, I will stop for the 3.5 days or 1 week until I know my body is on the way back up. I tend to feel that is a good time to let the body rest, get plenty of fluids, vitamin C, and nutrients to recover. Usually you're talking less than a week ...

It's common for the body to take action during these times with increasing Reverse T3 (reduce ATP), which is where a lot of the sluggishness and zero energy feeling is coming from. This is one of the body's methods to conserve energy as you get better.

Vince

Super Moderator
Tommy, I would think when you are sick, that would be the time your body definitely would need testosterone, in helping you heal?

Vision

Im with Vince, Athletes take Testosterone to help them heal more quickly.... If it works for them, why wouldn't it work for me??
Feel better soon, flu sucks!!
Steve

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Im with Vince, Athletes take Testosterone to help them heal more quickly.... If it works for them, why wouldn't it work for me??
Feel better soon, flu sucks!!
Steve

Yes, they do, but their body's are in an anabolic state during this "heal" period from "physical activity!!". It's not the same as a virus in the body that is triggering the body to conserve resources, increase cortisol (catabolic) and reduce DHEA production (anabolic), and increase Reverse T3, which is also a catabolic factor. For me, that's a good week to dial back the hormones just a bit, ramp up with fluids & nutrients, and then get it back on track.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me