Couple of trt questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Big Worm

I'm only 4 weeks into a protocol that includes 160mg test cypionate and 1000iu HCG divided into 2 doses per week along with a daily capsule of 50/25mg progesterone/DHEA. I know it's still early but I haven't noticed any benefits as of yet but I am experiencing 2 somewhat negative minor side effects. 1)my forearms and hands have been falling asleep often and 2)I haven't been getting restful sleep because I am dreaming a lot more than normal and I'm not talking about good dreams just nonsense mostly. I rarely remember dreaming before starting trt.
Has anyone else experienced these sides and are they temporary?
Did most of you guys experience some benefits after the first month?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It's not uncommon to see "strange" sides when starting up a TRT protocol. Remember, Testosterone is a neuro hormone and as such effect the CNS. Not uncommon and things will settle down as your body adjusts.

Are you seeing a Physician well trained in TRT for men? And if so, can you tell me how you know.

Can you tell me why your Doctor has you on a daily dose of 50 mg of Progesterone? This is a very feminizing hormone and almost never indicated for a man...ever.

Or did you mean Pregnenolone instead of Progesterone???

Big Worm

Sorry meant pregnenolone. I'm with Defy and initial consult was with Dr. Saya. I have been experiencing all of the classic symptoms which have progressively worsened over the last 10 yrs or so with some ED over the last yr which was the final straw so to speak.
40 yo 5'11" 205 lbs (around 20% bf guesstimate)
Total T 392 (348-1197)
Free T 10.1 (6.8-21.5)
DHEA-Sulfate 172.8 (102.6-416.3)
TSH 1.71 (0.45-4.50)
LH 3.5 (1.7-8.6)
Estradiol 15.8 (7.6-42.6)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Sorry meant pregnenolone. I'm with Defy and initial consult was with Dr. Saya. I have been experiencing all of the classic symptoms which have progressively worsened over the last 10 yrs or so with some ED over the last yr which was the final straw so to speak.
40 yo 5'11" 205 lbs (around 20% bf guesstimate)
Total T 392 (348-1197)
Free T 10.1 (6.8-21.5)
DHEA-Sulfate 172.8 (102.6-416.3)
TSH 1.71 (0.45-4.50)
LH 3.5 (1.7-8.6)
Estradiol 15.8 (7.6-42.6)

You're in the best care at Defy. They are my personal clinic and I wouldn't think of going elsewhere.

My statement still stands; sometimes when men starts up an initial TRT protocol their body needs to adjust to the increase in androgen levels and it's a step back to go two forward.

Stick with it, your life is about to change for the better...trust me on that!!!

Big Worm

Thx Gene, after my 1st shot I got ****y and told the wife to prepare herself 'cause the 20 yo me would be here soon. Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon and probably more like the 30 yo me at best. I'll stick it out and report back.

Vince

Super Moderator
Big Worm, I think we all adjust differently to TRT, when I first started I got flu like symptioms. For sleep I need to take melatonin, if I don't get 6 1/2 to 7 hours of sleep a night I ain't worth crap :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me