Does creatine increase DHT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Any truth to the rumour that creatine increases DHT? My son wants to take creatine but his hair has started to thin and recede? He is in his early 20's. Not sure what to tell him.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No, it's very hard to increase DHT outside of Testosterone Transdermals or just naturally high endogenous levels.

Creatine is best used in conjunction with Beta-Alanine as well.

There are a number of studies showing DHT levels increasing, it's something I looked in to recently after testing showed my DHT @ 45% of lab ranges. Most of my reading and user reports stated a loading dose of ~5g (GRAMS) 4x a time, over 5-7 days. Then a maintenance dose of 5g daily. I read low double digit increases in DHT in studies. Lower values as switched to the maintenance dose but still double digit increases.

Merely something I considered for libido and ED issues. I have acne prone skin and already have breakouts so I'm going to tread lightly.

Old thread just dug it up while researching the topic of increasing DHT.

Can someone elaborate on the differences between creatine monohydrate and creatine HCL?
I know you'll have some water retention with monohydrate..........
The reason I ask is I tried creatine HCL with my pre-workout yesterday and noticed nothing.
Seems I got much better endurance/pump with 3g of monohydrate........

You're question related to increasing DHT through Creatine use?

Will Brink

There are a number of studies showing DHT levels increasing, it's something I looked in to recently after testing showed my DHT @ 45% of lab ranges. Most of my reading and user reports stated a loading dose of ~5g (GRAMS) 4x a time, over 5-7 days. Then a maintenance dose of 5g daily. I read low double digit increases in DHT in studies. Lower values as switched to the maintenance dose but still double digit increases.

Merely something I considered for libido and ED issues. I have acne prone skin and already have breakouts so I'm going to tread lightly.

Old thread just dug it up while researching the topic of increasing DHT.

I'm only aware of the one, that used rugbe players using massive doses and no control group, etc. That study has been heavily criticized for a number of reasons. I'd be interested to read any others if you have those handy. At this time, I do not find the evidence creatine impacts DHT robust or even viable.

I'm only aware of the one, that used rugbe players using massive doses and no control group, etc. That study has been heavily criticized for a number of reasons. I'd be interested to read any others if you have those handy. At this time, I do not find the evidence creatine impacts DHT robust or even viable.

A number of might have been wrong to word it that way two years ago, I might have inferred the broscience angles, too, but...def didn't work for my DHT issues.

Will Brink

A number of might have been wrong to word it that way two years ago, I might have inferred the broscience angles, too, but...def didn't work for my DHT issues.

Is an important distinction. I there was more than one, then we could conclude there was in fact a trend that finds that effect. There's many studies, that for reasons never quite clear, find spurious results that were never seen before the study nor after. More than one study is a game changer. A single study of poor design, that's not in line with stacks of studies that never found the effect, is a study that can be ignored, at least until someone attempts to properly reproduce it. I can tell you the reason the study was not reproduced was scientists who do research on creatine felt it would be a waste of time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me