just in range should I even try to get trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hydrus

I did some bloodwork this week and got my results back tuesday. My total T is 369 with the range being 349-1150. My qustion is since I am right on the line will a doctor still treat me? Im about to turn 35 and for the last year have felt like complete shit, now I know why. I have read 349 is the cutoff for insurance and trt. How do they think 20 points is going to make someone feel better than soneone slighty lower? My insurance sucks with no copay and I pay 100% before deductable is met. so I dont want to waste $200 going to a dr if the rules are strict on 349.
Thanks in advance for any help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sonomamac

You must weigh out the cost. As far as feeling better, I must tell you my TRT has been life altering. I was initially at 160. I have yet to see a lower level posted here. I am soon to turn 64. My joints were so sore I could barley climb steps, I had no energy and saw very little response to exercise and working out. 5 months later I play tennis without knees supports, muscle has replaced fat, I weigh less and look better than I did in my 40's. My energy level is through the roof and sex is actually fun again. I feel for you that it is going to be expensive, as I only have $3 co-pays for my 1 month supply (CYP), but I would pay the price given what I know now and given the results I have seen.

CoastWatcher

It's been a bit of a winding road, but I have found that starting a TRT protocol (finding the right doctor after no success with the first one I was working with, realizing that topical gels weren't going to do a thing for me, adjusting my dose up - then down, testing...testing...testing) was the absolute right thing to do. Put simply: it gave me a whole life back. It's the best decision I ever made. The old phrase, "The cost of doing business," can be modified in this case and become, "The cost of having a life."

The resources on this Forum can help you short-cut some of these steps, there are fine clinics that can be accessed through this site and the information in the postings is invaluable. I wish you the best!

Hydrus

Without a doubt I want to get on trt if my levels are only 20 points above the cut off. Just concerned about dr's giving a damn because techinically its in "range"

I have already had a vasectomy and wife is healing from a hystertomy right now. kids are not in my future ever. I would rather have quality of life over any other side effects trt may cause.

Hydrus

btw thanks for the replys. it helps to k now other men have been down this road and still strugle with finding a dr that is knowledagble and will treat it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me