Traveling with T....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

What are the domestic laws regarding this? What are the international laws? I'm asking in a collective sense, but to be specific I will be flying over to Texas soon, and about a month after that trip, I may be flying to Germany for a week or two. Is there anything I should keep in mind, or any specific laws or regulations I need to look out for?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would be interested in similar info.....Regarding international

Domestically I've never seen nor had an issue if you have vials marked appropriately prescription etc. no problems Reciprocity from state to state

Other countries there is an issue....... think it may vary greatly on each country Letter of necessity from your doctor, marked vials etc. are a must...... may work many places others maybe not. Guessing more first world countries would be more accepting....Europe etc......third world countries, etc may give little credit to your legitment use and either confiscate or arrest you

I just travelled to Bahamas recently and had no issues. Wasnt even questioned about it.

Would be interested in others travel expirence to other countries

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
One vial with a valid prescription number & doctor information "usually" isn't going to draw any flags. Not saying that you won't get some dimwit in customs that will make life tough for you, but they will be the types going through your aspirin too. What most of these guys (customs) are on the lookout for larger items that would indicate that someone is moving larger quantities of drugs that obviously amounts to illegal trade and the exchange of currency.

Versus, if you had 10 vials or beyond, it would raise flags ... With anything, never say never, but I wouldn't worry about 1 vial with supporting credentials. And yes, I've been to several countries, it's never even been addressed, even when they've gone through my entire bag tooth and nail.

CoastWatcher

Living in Canada, I cross the border to the States twice a month (air). On three occasions I have had a detailed baggage exam, but with the vial in the box bearing the pharmacy label there were no questions. Every six months my doctor writes a new letter-of-necessity and I carry that in reserve (but have never had to present it).

I travel to Montreal monthly, via car, and never have an issue

Flying TSA has more issue with my frozen vial carrier for my hcg and trimix then anything else I have or what specifically the med is. Never asked for script letter etc.

Customs in foreign country is what I worry about....

croaker24

I just travelled overseas with 2 bottles of test cyp and syringes in my carry-on. No hassle whatsoever. No one ever asked questions or to see any paperwork.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me