Growth Hormone Product Review

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Very good review of growth hormone products (attached. Register and Log in to view)
growth hormone FDA approved.jpg

Attachments

• growth hormone product review.pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Wow.....thanks for this Nelson! I did not know that Growth Hormone can induce diabetes. Those of us who have entered Metabolic Syndrome should probably avoid Growth Hormone?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Those with a strong family history of diabetes should avoid growth hormone.

GH can help decrease fat but it needs to be used with proper monitoring. It's almost impossible to get it by prescription unless you have been proven to have GH deficiency or HIV wasting.

A very primary reason for my starting TRT (which I began with my very first injection today BTW) is that I slowly crept into pre-diabetes.....we think due to long use of statins to treat high cholesterol. Through much research (very much like everyone on here does).....I found that cholesterol numbers should not be something addressed with statins. Statins use crept me up to an A1C of 6.4. My PCP wanted to address this with Metformin, and continue statins. I found out that TRT is very effective at addressing insulin resistance. I found a clinic from your recommendation on this website, we have started TRT......with a very eager look to see how it might help my blood sugar levels. Needless to say, I'm very excited to see how this goes. Thanks again to you and your team......I literally learn something from this site every single day. I will share my experience and labs with everyone on here who may also be curious regarding TRT and insulin resistance (pre-diabetes). Otherwise, I have always been very healthy......6'4" 220bs......leanly muscled like a basketball player. First labs due 6 weeks from today.

arctickat

A very primary reason for my starting TRT (which I began with my very first injection today BTW) is that I slowly crept into pre-diabetes.....we think due to long use of statins to treat high cholesterol. Through much research (very much like everyone on here does).....I found that cholesterol numbers should not be something addressed with statins. Statins use crept me up to an A1C of 6.4. My PCP wanted to address this with Metformin, and continue statins. I found out that TRT is very effective at addressing insulin resistance. I found a clinic from your recommendation on this website, we have started TRT......with a very eager look to see how it might help my blood sugar levels. Needless to say, I'm very excited to see how this goes. Thanks again to you and your team......I literally learn something from this site every single day. I will share my experience and labs with everyone on here who may also be curious regarding TRT and insulin resistance (pre-diabetes). Otherwise, I have always been very healthy......6'4" 220bs......leanly muscled like a basketball player. First labs due 6 weeks from today.

Testadvocate, this is just anecdotal on my part but in February 14 my Serum glucose was 101 and my GP called it pre-diabetes. I went on TRT soon afterward due to low testosterone and in 6 months my level had dropped to 91. This past February it was down to 82. Granted since beginning TRT I have been exercising more and my diet is a little better so that may have some benefit also. I too am on a statin(lisoprinol).

smithers

Those with a strong family history of diabetes should avoid growth hormone.

GH can help decrease fat but it needs to be used with proper monitoring. It's almost impossible to get it by prescription unless you have been proven to have GH deficiency or HIV wasting.

Should those people also avoid the growth hormone peptides?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Smithers

Peptides increase glucose but much less than growth hormone. If I had diabetes and used peptides, I would check my glucose frequently just in case.

I've been on HGH (2 IU 5x weekly) for 2 yr and it did elevate my fasting blood glucose from 94 to 110. I do not eat carbs 1 hr prior to shot till 1 hr after shot. I started taking 500 mg. METFORMIN ER once daily after evening meal and fasting glucose dropped from 110 to 85. I test myself weekly and fasting glucose has stayed at 85-87. I highly recommend any one taking HGH to supplement with METFORMIN.

CoastWatcher

I've been on HGH (2 IU 5x weekly) for 2 yr and it did elevate my fasting blood glucose from 94 to 110. I do not eat carbs 1 hr prior to shot till 1 hr after shot. I started taking 500 mg. METFORMIN ER once daily after evening meal and fasting glucose dropped from 110 to 85. I test myself weekly and fasting glucose has stayed at 85-87. I highly recommend any one taking HGH to supplement with METFORMIN.

Did you experience any gastric issues with the Metformin ER?

Reihensechs

Serostim is king. Its the only HGH that can be stored in room temp. All others will be compromised if not kept and shipped on ice. BTW, 191aa HGH is all the same. If its real pharma that is.

andrewdime

I dont trust FDA in the cases of HGH. FDA simply protect the monopoly of big pharma brands from WEstern countries and dont allow great Chinese brands linke Jintropin to be sold in the USA

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me