Nelson's hCG plus TRT Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Big Worm

Hey Nelson, I just started trt today and am using your test/hcg protocol and was wondering if you could expand a little on your experiences with this technique. Like how long have you been injecting this way and what have been the effects on your labs, if any, compared to your former protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Big Worm, I also use Nelsons protocol but only been on TRT for 12 weeks, the method is so simple and fast. I just watch the video a few times and learned how to inject myself.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Worm - This site and forum is dedicated to TRT in men.

Go to the forums and start to learn.

What you asked Nelson is covered in an entire book he wrote on the subject.

We are here for you my man!

Big Worm

Vince, yeah I played the video as I was injecting and it was more or less painless. Sounds like you should be getting BW soon, hopefully it comes back perfect on your 1st attempt.

Big Worm

Gene, thx for the reply. From reading some of your posts I see that you prefer the daily small dose hcg and I know a lot of guys are doing 250iu eod and am kind of interested if Nelson switched from a more frequent smaller dose to the video protocol and what effects that had but I will keep reading maybe I just haven't found it yet.

Vince

Super Moderator
Big Worm, my understanding is Nelson still uses the same protocol with 500iu of hcg and I just had my 12 week blood drawn yesterday.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
After talking to men everywhere who did not want to inject so frequently and my frustration trying to comply with my old regimen (one injection of T cypionate of 100 mg plus two injections of 500 IU HCG per week) I decided to combine the two products in two small injections using a smaller syringe in a body part that was less troublesome than the abdominal area. I have also had some issues with function of my right hand (long story), so I needed a way to inject with my left hand easily. This lead to my new protocol (video below).

I am now able to comply 100 percent and my TT and FT numbers are actually better than when using my previous protocol. The small needle also make me not even think about potential site reactions. My nuts are full and my drive is great. It has been great! Necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Big Worm

Thx for responding Nelson, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Started trt yesterday with your technique and as gung ho as a newbie could be I know I could never keep up with 5 injections a week. 2 painless pins a week is more my style. Thx again for devising this easy technique and sharing it here.

Westin

After talking to men everywhere who did not want to inject so frequently and my frustration trying to comply with my old regimen (one injection of T cypionate of 100 mg plus two injections of 500 IU HCG per week) I decided to combine the two products in two small injections using a smaller syringe in a body part that was less troublesome than the abdominal area. I have also had some issues with function of my right hand (long story), so I needed a way to inject with my left hand easily. This lead to my new protocol (video below).

I am now able to comply 100 percent and my TT and FT numbers are actually better than when using my previous protocol. The small needle also make me not even think about potential site reactions. My nuts are full and my drive is great. It has been great! Necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Video: How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size
I cannot get to this video. It keeps linking me back to the page with video title, but not to the video. Thanks.

Westin

Video: How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size
Found it on YouTube. Thanks.

Blackhawk

He is probably referring to the measurement on his insulin syringe.

If that's the case @Westin, with 100mg/mL testosterone, your measurement for 60mg on an insulin syringe would be 60iu.

Insulin syringe U-100 units are not equivalent of IUs.

IUs can be mass or volume measurements depending on the substance and can be widely ranging in terms of syringe injection volume. In the case of HCG, the solution can be diluted to differing concentrations, resulting in equivalent fluid volumes with radically different numbers of IU's.

It is incorrect to call a syringe unit an IU

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching