split dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

jkeith

What exacty does splitting a dude up do. I get the high/low, but what else. Does it affect what level you maintain? Just curious about some of the benifts. I'm fine at 1x 200mg/week currently.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
It's just creating a lot more stability and consistency with your serum levels at 2x/wk ... Peak value is usually at the 2 to 3 day range, 1/2 life being 7 to 8 days. Reducing to 2x per week will reduce the peaks and troughs (as you know); with a continuous administration of smaller dosages during the "peak" window. Another key benefit is that lowering these spikes will also help with keeping estradiol managed, as downstream conversion will be also be noticeably more stable. No AI in three (3) years on this end ... It works!

jkeith

Thanks for the information, being 29 I've got a lot of years ahead, heh. So far I've just been doing the 1x/week with a 26g needle in the glute. I have an 18g needle to draw with, just worried it will tear the stopper up.

It's just creating a lot more stability and consistency with your serum levels at 2x/wk ... Peak value is usually at the 2 to 3 day range, 1/2 life being 7 to 8 days. Reducing to 2x per week will reduce the peaks and troughs (as you know); with a continuous administration of smaller dosages during the "peak" window. Another key benefit is that lowering these spikes will also help with keeping estradiol managed, as downstream conversion will be also be noticeably more stable. No AI in three (3) years on this end ... It works!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me