Body hair removal - best (inexpensive) methods?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

This is probably something that all of us deal with since starting TRT, and I assume that there is a sticky somewhere on this site dealing with this, but I cannot seem to find it. I've got hair growing on my neck, back, shoulders, and triceps - and I really wanna get rid of it. I don't have the budget at the moment for laser removal (doesn't that cost like $600??), but I am looking for something that I can do like once a month, and won't cost more than $50-60... Suggestions???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you don't want to shave and laser removal is out your only other option is waxing which is good for about one a month or a bit more.

KennyT

Hi guys. This is what I use. https://hair-free-hair-remover.com . I have tried many products that just burn you and don't work. This stuff works great. Yes I had to try it to believe it but it does work and work great. Hair just rubs off like it was never attached. Ill never go back to shaving.
Give it a try.

FOX1

A Razor works fine for me,

I shower each morning, shave my shoulders, chest and upper thighs, razor works well, then I dry off and apply Testo Gel, 2 sachets, it soaks in well and gives me high results.

Starplex

For the hard to reach back try ManGroomer. It works pretty well with fresh batteries, For chest and arms I use standard hair clippers on a #1 setting and also have a body groomer that I occasionally use. This provides a close trim and not necessarily a slick surface like shaving, which I have come to prefer over shaving.

johnt

I've been noticing more body hair as well in all the areas I do not want body hair yet I can't grow it where I need it, which is on top of my head....cruel joke! Anyway, I user Norelco trimmer and also wax certain areas. Waxing lasts about 6 weeks and hair growth is much finer.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me