Stopped TRT cold turkey:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sterling

Guys, I had a total T range of about 320ish when I started trt and I was doing 200mg/week via IM injections of 100mg every 3 1/2 days or so. I quit because of accelerated hair loss. I stopped cold turkey after reaching levels over 1100 with crushing E2 due to excessive AI recommended by the prescribing MD. After stopping, my own T stayed low at @204 several months after cessation. I'm considering alternatives to T. My question is this: Can I gain enough T through alternative means without using testosterone? I was thinking Chlomid but I'm not sure. I'd like to avoid T because of the hair issues. Although I did read that having low did raises dht/t ratios and raising T lowers dht/t ratios. I'm not sure if there's some kind of hormone balancing act where I can find the best of both worlds sans the T. Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
My advice is to at the very least get HPTA restarted if you're going to stop. It doesn't restart on it's own and you're going to find yourself in a very bad place unfortunately.

BTW, DrJohn Crisler and the folks at Defy have safe and effective solutions for men who have hair loss due to TRT and it's pretty simple.

You need to know about these things...

Sterling

Gene, Thanks for commenting but I already stopped back in December and I'm struggling with all sorts of low T symptoms. I started my path back by visiting a Urologist. He's putting me through a battery of tests before he'll prescribe any trt. Once I get his ok, I've already reached out to Dr. Crisler and he's willing to work in concert with either my pcp or Dr. Saya at Defy to get me back on track to being a healthy and happy 50 year old male.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me