High Testosterone and High Eestrogen Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randy

Hey Guys, :)

Just had latest bloods... I've been trying Testosterone Cypionate Depot at 1ml x twice a week. Been on 1/2 an Arimidex tab every now and then.

Observation date: 21-Feb-2015

Testosterone: > 50.0 nmol/L ( 8.0 - 29.0 ) HH
FSH: < 0.5 IU/L ( 2.0 - 12.0 ) L
LH: < 0.1 IU/L ( 2.0 - 9.0 ) L
Progesterone: 2.4 nmol/L
Oestradiol: 199 pmol/L ( < 161 ) H

Naturally the Doctor has called me back in and will be recommending a lower dose, probably 1ml once per week (or I might split into 0.5ml x 2).

Anyways, thoughts? Is that way too high??

Regards!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Holy cow, your total serum is 1,440ng/dl!! To boot, I don't get the "every now and then" protocol with the Adex?? I'd listen to what Nelson has said, and take the steps to find a firm protocol that is for the long-haul!

Randy

Roger that. Have been on Reandron for a few years already. Wanted to try something to keep my levels more consistently higher... agreed this is too much. What is the max blood levels you guys think.

I was trying the Adex when I was trying Clomid... smashed my estrogen levels into the ground, so was only using 1/2 tab every two weeks... which, is clearly not enough now I'm back on the test! :)

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Randy, good question. Unlike other hormones and lab serum values, Total Testosterone is going to different for each person, a big reason being free testosterone, which can have a significant variances between each of us. It's just the nature of SHBG & albumin, which regulates the actual bio available test getting into your body. It's kind of a strange arrangement, but one guy can have a 600ng/dl result with more testosterone than the next guy at 800ng/dl.

I'm more in the mindset of aiming at a mid-range, or the area where E2 isn't a major issue to manage, then look at keeping the other key components balanced, i.e., cortisol, thyroid, iron, B12, DHEA, pregnenolone, D3, Key Electrolytes (magnesium, calcium ..), RBC, HCT, and probably a few others that I've overlooked. You will find backfilling other pathways will enhance your test protocol, whereas you're not putting all the emphasis on one hormone to achieve wellness.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me