Looks like I have to go back to injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Hi,
My most recent numbers on Androgel 1.62%, 4 pumps with 150iu's of HCG daily were:
DHT: 70 (ref. 30-85)
Testosterone, total: 697 (ref. 348-1197)
Testosterone, free: 16.7 (ref. 8.7-25.1)
Estrodial, sensitive: 27 (ref. 3-70)

I'm changing docs and going back to my old one. He is prescribing 200mg's a week of Watson Test C. He's letting me self inject so I won't be using all 200mg's

What should I inject?

I was thinking of:
60mg's on Tuesday Morning and 60mg's on Friday evening for a total of 120mg's a week.
350iu's of hCG on Mon, Wed, and Fri for a total of 1050iu's a week

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Henry

Why am I switching docs? The current one isn't happy with my numbers. He said it's too high and I should be in the 300's. I'm tired of arguing or explaining my position so I'm gonna go back to my old one. He's easier to deal with.

I was with the old doc for 6 months and I was shooting 60mg's twice a week but I never got my levels tested.

How long do I take the Androgel after my first shot? I see him next Tuesday and I plan on shooting next Friday. Do I front load the first shot?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hi,
My most recent numbers on Androgel 1.62%, 4 pumps with 150iu's of HCG daily were:
DHT: 70 (ref. 30-85)
Testosterone, total: 697 (ref. 348-1197)
Testosterone, free: 16.7 (ref. 8.7-25.1)
Estrodial, sensitive: 27 (ref. 3-70)

I'm changing docs and going back to my old one. He is prescribing 200mg's a week of Watson Test C. He's letting me self inject so I won't be using all 200mg's

What should I inject?

I was thinking of:
60mg's on Tuesday Morning and 60mg's on Friday evening for a total of 120mg's a week.
350iu's of hCG on Mon, Wed, and Fri for a total of 1050iu's a week

Thanks

Good thinking; love your protocol, you will do well with this!!!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Why am I switching docs? The current one isn't happy with my numbers. He said it's too high and I should be in the 300's. I'm tired of arguing or explaining my position so I'm gonna go back to my old one. He's easier to deal with.

I was with the old doc for 6 months and I was shooting 60mg's twice a week but I never got my levels tested.

How long do I take the Androgel after my first shot? I see him next Tuesday and I plan on shooting next Friday. Do I front load the first shot?

Keep taking your transdermal up the first day of you injection then stop the transdermal from that point forward.

Easy peasy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching