HCG dose and timing for this TRT protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I've been on TRT for around 5 months. My doctor, while seemingly very knowledgeable on TRT, doesn't think that HCG is necessary and doesn't use it. I've been doing some reading online and am now convinced that it is important to add HCG to my protocol. My doc is usually pretty good about going along with my suggestions as long as he feels it's not a health risk, so I expect he'll prescribe HCG if I ask him to, but he may not be familiar with dosages or timing.

Can anyone here suggest what HCG dosage I should take and how often?

Current information: 100mg testosterone cypionate 2x per week (for a total of 200mg/week). Arimidex to control e2. We've been experimenting with arimidex dosage. Currently not taking arimidex and hoping that e2 levels will stay good without it. No HCG. Testicles have shrunk considerably. Weakened orgasms and lower semen volume. No pain. I feel great mentally and physically.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Someguy

Thanks, but the only reference I see to HCG dose and frequency in that article is: "The HCG has effect as a LH imitator and has the ability to increase intratesticular testosterone and acts as one of the many reasons why men are able to preserve their fertility when using 500 IU HCG regularly and testosterone replacement."

How often should the 500 IU be injected? Daily? Weekly?

JQ88

Hi Nelson,

I've been struggling to nail down a protocol for years. I really admire your literature and advice I have read through the years.

I am so I decisive about HCG.

I seem to get major e2 spikes from HCG, although I definitely feel it's mood uplifting benefits.

I see you take 50/500iu (2x/wk)

DO YOU TAKE ANY ARIMIDEX WITH THIS PROTOCOL?

Where does this protocol put your levels at?

Thanks man,

Jeff

Eddymissi

Hi, I am new to trt. I am 26 years old, 5.7 and 155 lbs. I started 3 months ago, I inject 120mg of cypionate once a week. I want to start taking hcg along with trt so i can have kids in the future. I have some questions i cannot get an answer for. I saw 2 doctors and they both gave me different answers.
1- do i take hcg all the time while on trt or do i have to cycle it? Or take it only when i want to have kids?
2-what is the proper dosage for hcg injection? Some people do 250iu teice a week, some 500iu twice or 3 times a week, some inject 1500iu once a week? Im really confused here.
3-do i get my hcg injections the same time with testosterone or on different days?

thank you guys.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi, I am new to trt. I am 26 years old, 5.7 and 155 lbs. I started 3 months ago, I inject 120mg of cypionate once a week. I want to start taking hcg along with trt so i can have kids in the future. I have some questions i cannot get an answer for. I saw 2 doctors and they both gave me different answers.
1- do i take hcg all the time while on trt or do i have to cycle it? Or take it only when i want to have kids?
2-what is the proper dosage for hcg injection? Some people do 250iu teice a week, some 500iu twice or 3 times a week, some inject 1500iu once a week? Im really confused here.
3-do i get my hcg injections the same time with testosterone or on different days?

thank you guys.
A small study showed that men on testosterone replacement therapy who used 500 IU of HCG every other day were able to remain fertile (testosterone replacement can reduce sperm count).

The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching