HCG Dose Timing on E3D Test Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

RoneTone

I recently started TRT with a protocol of 40mg Test Cyp E3D plus 250iu HCG E3D, both on the same day and subq.

After reading up on taking HCG with TRT I'm wondering if that's not the best time to take HCG.

I understand guys like Gene and Dr. Chrisler prefer 100iu daily but I don't think I want to pin that much.

I understand that Dr. Chrisler recommends taking HCG two days before and on the day off if you're on the weekly test cyp shot. It seems he does this to avoid the spikes and troughs in total T levels.

How would I achieve the same on a E3D protocol? It looks like the half life of HCG is very short, with some saying only 24 hours. I want to avoid spikes in T and E2 levels throughout the week. I'm trying to avoid using an AI (I just started TRT 3 weeks ago and tested with a 26 E2 level)

What are some guys doing for HCG on a E3D protocol?

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Miklu

i'm also currently on Sustanon 50mg 2x week along with 250iu hcg same day. i think you should wait few more weeks and see how you are feeling then and what labs show since it takes some time to your hormone levels to stabilize etc. but if you still get noticeable spike in your E2 levels when injecting both same day, you could inject HCG day BEFORE testostosterone shot. so for example you could inject 40mg of Test Cyp monday morning, thursday evening and HCG Sunday and Wednesday.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you are injecting Test E3D you would be better served injecting your HCG every morning upon waking on Mon, Wed and Fri. regardless of your Test injection days.

250 iu per injection is fine and should do you well; it did for me for years.

That said, I like 125 iu daily...feel much better to be honest and it's easier on the the testes as well.

Miklu

If you are injecting Test E3D you would be better served injecting your HCG every morning upon waking on Mon, Wed and Fri. regardless of your Test injection days.

250 iu per injection is fine and should do you well; it did for me for years.

That said, I like 125 iu daily...feel much better to be honest and it's easier on the the testes as well.
gene, what happened that made you change from 250iu to daily injections of hcg? was it just that you tried it and it felt better than when you were on 250iu or did you notice some decrease in hormones after being so long on that same dosage?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
gene, what happened that made you change from 250iu to daily injections of hcg? was it just that you tried it and it felt better than when you were on 250iu or did you notice some decrease in hormones after being so long on that same dosage?

I am a firm believer that in TRT lower doses more frequently mimics more how the body wants to behave in the natural state.

You can see this in men who inject Testosterone twice weekly where they feel better all week around and don't have a need to for an AI as aromatase synthesis is limited.

Same with how we want to keep our testes alive while under TRT.

Smaller stimulating doses are more normal to the leydig receptors that two 500 iu blasts a week.

In return, my libido is stronger (if that's even possible LOL) my testes are the right size, I have no E2 issues to speak of and I just feel plan ass better.

Win win if you ask me and simple to boot!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
So 250 Iu mwf? Subq? Is that the best protocol. Or 125 every day?

It's up to you; in my opinion it's six of one and a half a dozen of the other.

I did 125 iu Mon, Wed and Fri for a couple of years and it was fine.

I now do 125 iu daily every morning and I think the only thing I can feel is a much stronger libido.

Try both and see what you like and how you feel; we're all different so test it out and see what's right for you.

Speed

Gene, how much testosterone are you using and how often ? SubQ or Intramuscular ? Are you using AI and how much ?
What does bloodwork look like on that protocol ? T , Free T, E2 ? Tnx

Speed

I started TRT 4 month ago. Tried your protocol 62.5mg T enanthate + 500IU every 3.5D in one syringe subQ and started to feel great after a few days. Libido through the roof. But after a month on TRT low libido occurred and also loss of sensitivity on glans and week erections (sometimes good erections, but libido very low).

Did bloodwork on 3rd day after shot and T was 4,74 (2.8-8 ) ng/ml and E2 59.95 (7.6-42) .

Than I switched to 100mg T enath. + 250IUHCG + 0.25mg Arimidex every 3.5 days and was great again for about a month. But than libido tanked again. Bloodwork T 5.87 E2 46.59

Than I switched to (100mg TEnant + 500IU hcg + 0.25arimidex) also every 3.5 days subq and also feeling great for about a month and having rock hard erections and great libido but again it tanked and I was started to feel veeery tired. Bloodwork T 7.79 E2 59.68 ( 27.1- 52.2). Sometimes, morning wood on this protocol, and good sex, erections sometimes good, sometimes not, but libido veery week.

My question is. Could I eliminate need for arimidex (maybe libido problems because of it) on 50mg or 40mg T enathate EVERY OTHER DAY subq and HCG 125IU EVERY DAY (because of big tendency of HCG to aromatase).

My gym gains on TRT are great but feeling tired, brain fog, and week erections and libido..... is killlling me.

And please tell me, I am not sure if arimidex is efective against HCG aromatisation ? I read somewhere, that Arimidex is not working on high HCG dosages because of intratesticular E2 ???

I am 25. and have low T for more than 4 years.

I have no acces to sensitive E2 anywhere in my country or around (Europe). But my "natural" E2 was always in 20-30 range in this same lab. And natural T was around 3 ng/ml and my natural libido was great for some time, but after 4 years T went to 2.2 ng/ml and also libido tanked, and than I started TRT.

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, how much testosterone are you using and how often ? SubQ or Intramuscular ? Are you using AI and how much ?
What does bloodwork look like on that protocol ? T , Free T, E2 ? Tnx

This is my TRT protocol weekly:

1. Monday AM 80 mg Test Cyp IM
2. Thursday PM 80 mg Test Cyp IM
3. Daily AM 125 iu HCG
4. Before bed 500 mcg of Sermorline daily

Also:

1. Monday AM and Thursday PM: .25 mg of Cabergoline
2. Gene's NO Stack as described in the thread.

Also:

1. Good vitamin and minerals along with some other stuff for just nutritional health.

Train hard 90 minutes a day 4 to 5 times a week (classic bodybuilding style) and eat clean the best I can...there are cheat days in there but lots of whey protein shakes with Creatine, BCAA's and Beta Alanine.

I am turning 55 this month and think my pics speak louder then words!!!

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene. Why do you take cabergoline. Did you have high prolactin. Also what does 160mg a week keep your levels at?

Caber increases libido and orgasm intensity for me.

My total is usually in the high 800's to low 900's with Free usually over the reference range just a tad.

E2 in the mid 30's with no AI.

Speed

Todays bloodwork: One day after arimidex 0.25mg and one day after 50mg of T enantate. I'm two days on 125iu HCG every day.
Arimidex crashed my E2 from 59.68 to 14.36 in just 3 weeks on 0.25mg every 3.5 days.
In post above, I wrote my last month protocol.
Today bloodwork results:

T 8.26 (2.8 - 8 ) ng/ml
E2 14.36 ( 27.1- 52.2 ) pg/ml

I will try 50mg T EOD and HCG 125IU ED WITHOUT Arimidex and retest after two weeks.
What do you think of this guys ?

This is my TRT protocol weekly:

1. Monday AM 80 mg Test Cyp IM
2. Thursday PM 80 mg Test Cyp IM
3. Daily AM 125 iu HCG
4. Before bed 500 mcg of Sermorline daily

Also:

1. Monday AM and Thursday PM: .25 mg of Cabergoline
2. Gene's NO Stack as described in the thread.

Also:

1. Good vitamin and minerals along with some other stuff for just nutritional health.

Train hard 90 minutes a day 4 to 5 times a week (classic bodybuilding style) and eat clean the best I can...there are cheat days in there but lots of whey protein shakes with Creatine, BCAA's and Beta Alanine.

I am turning 55 this month and think my pics speak louder then words!!!

Whats the best way to get Cabergoline and Sermorlin? Script or ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me