New to ExcelMale

Buy Lab Tests Online

sonomamac

Hello, I am soon to be 64 and 4 months ago my doctor asked for a testosterone reading as part of my labs. I am a NHL survivor and this is a new doctor since relocating to S CA. My T level came back at 160. He immediately suggested I start a T regimen. I decided injections was the way to go. 200ml of cyp bi-weekly. 4 months later my level is 881. I asked him about HCG and he discouraged me from considering this therapy. Since this is all new to me I am inclined to heed his advice until I learn more. This site will be very helpful as I find my way. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sonomamac

I am currently unable to access my latest labs as the my medical web portal is down. I will do so when they become available. I am feeling great. The only side effects I have experienced is sleeplessness and erratic erectile issues. I have also started a protein and supplement regimen for overall health and stamina, including L-arginine.

Welcome to the board. Great group of people here to help answer almost all your questions.
For your questions on sleeplessness and ED you body might be just getting use to have testosterone. I know that the day after my shot morning wood is always there then slowly goes away till the next shot. I also like most do two shots a week. I just take the weekly dose and divide it into two shots. works way better than the bi-weekly for me, but everyone is different.

sonomamac

Thanks for the input. I am going to go to weekly doses and see if that helps. These past few days I have been completely amped up and I think the combination of the 200cc dose and the supplements is a shock to my system. I kind a like the bump, but last night on the elliptical at the gym my heart rate was 20 ticks/minute higher than normal.

bruin

Hey Buddy, glad you signed up, you will find a ton of information here and after awhile become very well versed in HRT and begin exposing other men to this site <G> Duane

sonomamac

My NHL was Follicular CD20-postive, borderline stage three. I was prescribed 8 courses of Rituxan as a primary treatment - no CHEMO. It was successful. My current doctor has "looked into" HCG and is, I believe, primarily staying away from it because it is not FDA approved. If I decide to move forward with HCG as part of my regimen it will be without his blessing and I am not sure how to approach this with him. It was interesting that he tested my T level without my knowledge and was almost excited at the opportunity to get me started on Cyp and yet does not want to address the obvious side effects. Very confusing. So I am inclined to just inform him my intentions and leave it there. Any suggestions as to how to work with my doctor regarding HCG would be appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me