HCG used along with Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jeff Frantz

My Doctor has me started on the 200 mg of Cypionate every 2 weeks. Would it be smart to use HCG along with Testosterone?? Would it help increase the your testosterone levels or help maintain good testosterone levels??

Is it a good idea to replace a 2 week injection of Testosterone every several weeks with HCG? I heard by doing this your body would respond to the Testosterone better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

It is not a good idea - TRT is full time, for life - not something you cycle on and off. That and one should be injecting twice a week, not once every two weeks.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Any Physician who tells you it's a good idea to take a break from Testosterone Replacement, even for a short period, and for any reason...doesn't know TRT for men.

Bad idea!

My Doctor has me started on the 200 mg of Cypionate every 2 weeks. Would it be smart to use HCG along with Testosterone?? Would it help increase the your testosterone levels or help maintain good testosterone levels??

Is it a good idea to replace a 2 week injection of Testosterone every several weeks with HCG? I heard by doing this your body would respond to the Testosterone better?
ALong with the replies from Vince and Gene I will add that if you're primary Hypo, problem being the testes, HCG isn't going to do much for you in regard to Endo Test production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me