sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

bongo

I have used Sermorelin, my Dr. here in Los Angeles has me go thru a pharmacy in Florida thought it was expensive. Can anyone recommend a good online research peptide source. Thanks. Bill

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
it would be nice to see a thread of people actually using Sermorelin and what benefits they received, my understanding is it does not help athletic performance or build muscle?

arctickat

I agree Vince. I am thinking about asking Dr. Saya for a prescription and would like to know other peoples experiences. My TRT therapy is having a great effect on body fat reduction and lean muscle production so I would like to know of other benefits.

Vince

Super Moderator
arctickat, them are my thoughts exactly. I was also thinking about talking to Dr. Saya about Sermorelin, I know it's very expensive. I'm wondering if you can get the same benefits from exercising and eating properly.

T-dog

I agree Vince. I am thinking about asking Dr. Saya for a prescription and would like to know other peoples experiences. My TRT therapy is having a great effect on body fat reduction and lean muscle production so I would like to know of other benefits.

How long have you been on TRT, and how long did it take you to see body fat reduction and lean muscle production? Just curious to see the timeline others are experiencing.

arctickat

T-Dog, I have been on TRT for 1 year now. I am 59 and was started out on 4 Pumps of Androgel, after 6 months my T level increased from 230-420 and Uro was satisfied. I wasn't and had him switch me to sub q injections 2 x week. I asked for HCG and he wasn't familiar with the treatment. I set up an appointment with Dr Saya and my initial Test was 586 and and free was about 19 after changing to sub q injections. Dr. Saya wasn't satisfied and changed my T dosage added hcg and anastrazole and my results which just came in after 3 months showed T levels of 936 and free T of 39 with sensitive e2 of 16. To directly answer your question, I did not notice any real results while I was on Androgel. When I switched to injections my energy level increased and I began to work out 6 days a week alternating between rowing and elliptical. I began to see a decrease in body fat in my midsection, around the rib area first and then that stubborn area around your belly. 6 months after starting injections my love handles are gone and its getting harder to inject my stomach area sub q. As far as muscle gain, after 3 months of injections we went to Mexico with a group of friends from all over who we only see down there. Everyone commented on how defined my arms and legs were as well as my shoulders and back. I am not weight training so I have to conclude the T is helping in that department. I am delighted with what is happening and so is my wife. Have patience and seek a Dr. who is at the forefront of this therapy.

Brian963

My sermorelin arrives tomorrow and I'll have my first injection tomorrow night. I am confident this will help with my lipodystrophy. There are a couple of thread on the link Gene provided. I've heard nothing but good about it. It's not cheap but if it works it'll be worth it. It's for my health.

T-dog

I am delighted with what is happening and so is my wife. Have patience and seek a Dr. who is at the forefront of this therapy.

actickat, don't want to hijack the thread but wanted to thank you for answering the question. I, too, was on Androgel for about 7 months with very little positive results. I now have found a great doctor and am only on day 51 of treatment (cyp & HCG). I imagine it will have to be dialed in more after I get my next blood test at 12 weeks because I'm not feeling much of a change yet. I have spent over 2 years working out 6-7 days a week, and you can hardly tell. I've been eating clean food, sometimes as much as 4000 calories a day, and sometimes as little as 2600. Couldn't gain much muscle or lose much fat in either scenario. The last month I've finally become a little more vascular in my arms and am finally able to achieve a "pump" during workouts. Very inspiring to hear your story and it keeps me motivated that the physical side effects will accompany the rest, so thank you again for sharing.

Okay, now back to the discussion of sermorelin...

Vince

Super Moderator
My sermorelin arrives tomorrow and I'll have my first injection tomorrow night. I am confident this will help with my lipodystrophy. There are a couple of thread on the link Gene provided. I've heard nothing but good about it. It's not cheap but if it works it'll be worth it. It's for my health.

Brain, please keep us informed on how seremorelin works for you.

Brian963

I've only been on it 3 weeks now. I had a doctor appointment this morning and the scale reflected a 6 pound loss. My main goal is to help with my lipodystrophy. From what I've read, it's still too soon to see the other benefits such as increased muscle gain or better skin which would all be lagniappe for me. I'll be sure to keep you posted as I progress. I have noticed an improvement in my sleep but that could also be a result of my new CPAP machine, or a combination of both. I can confidently say I'm moving forward and feeling much better all the way around.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me