Nipple Very Sensitive Tonight...But I'm Not Worried

Buy Lab Tests Online

T-dog

This may be a useless post, so don't read if you don't have a minute to waste reading it.

Last blood test:
Total Testosterone - 196 ng/dL, range 348-1197
Estradiol - <6.0 mg/dL, range 7.6-42.6

I'm now 45 days into my treatment of 160mg/week of Cypionate and 500iu twice a week of HCG, after having basically an unmeasurable amount of Estrogen in my system. So I'm thinking I must be pretty low risk for gyno. However:

6:00pm
I leave work. Been wearing my suit all day. But on the walk to the car I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my left nipple. Each time my shirt rubs against it, it's like someone poking me with a hot needle.

6:05pm
I'm in the car and each time I turn the wheel, my shirt continues to rub and cause pretty bad pain. I have to unbutton three buttons on my shirt and use my right hand to hold it open all the way home.

6:20pm
Get home and have to walk bent over up to my condo. I strip off my shirt and start checking for lumps, looking to see if there is something in my shirt that was rubbing against me, look at my other nipple...nothing. I start feeling my chest and areolas looking more intensely for lumps and still can't find anything. I must be in some early stages since the whole gyno process seems to have started less than a half hour ago.

6:30pm
Start Googling nipple and testosterone. All kinds of steroid threads come up, advising people to be safe rather than sorry, and telling them to get on Estrogen Blockers right away. Other people say they've had it occasionally but nothing has come of it. I also read if you are susceptible to it, it can come on pretty quickly. Especially on their first cycles. I think after my workout maybe I'll post on the forum here and try to get some advice.

6:40pm
I am simply amazed I am able to produce Estrogen so quickly. I'm upset my libido isn't where I thought it would be when my Estradiol levels raise up, in fact I don't really notice any difference. But here I am getting gyno? I accept my fate and ponder what it will eventually be like to get surgery for that because my inhibitor won't possibly arrive in time to stop what is surely already too late to stop. I'll call the doctor tomorrow morning and see what he suggests.

6:50pm
I head to the kitchen to get water for my workout, and the light is really good. So for some reason I look down at my nipple, wondering if maybe I might start milking if I'm getting man-boobs (I know, weird thought, but I was in distress and wasn't thinking straight). I check out the center, that's where the milk comes out, right? And I see the opening. Actually, no, I look a little closer and see it's only a discoloration where there might be an opening. Actually, no again, I look closer and when I angle my body just right under the perfect angle of light, I finally see it. Right there in the middle, bulls-eye style, sits a barely perceptible, freshly-trimmed-from-that-morning, tough-as-nails beard hair...just hardcore stabbing me in the nip! It's tiny so I use my fingernails to pull it free... and the pain instantly goes away!!

Gyno worries gone! I felt pretty foolish, but sooooo relieved. I just had to laugh at myself for a few minutes, and decided to post it in The Hang Out in case anyone else may get a kick out of it. Or, if you have a beard and ever get nipple pain, you've now been warned the first thing to check. ;) Geez. What a roller coaster hour of emotion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching