Confusing Testosterone numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am 66, very fit, and currently use either Androforte, or Androgel.

In August, I had blood panel done:

Testosterone = 221
Free Test = 33.8

Needless to say I was concerned.

Last week I finally saw a Urologist and had more labs:

Testosterone - 1376
PSA - 3.5 (up from 3.1)
Estradiol - 66
Prolactin - 7.0

This absolutely WILD swing seems strange, since all I did was switch from Andoforte (cream) to Androgel.

My biggest issue is one of Libido. There are occasionally a day or two where it is "there" but most of the time it isn't.

Any advices?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you provide more information? Ranges on your blood panels? The dose of topical you are using? Thyroid and SHBG levels, CBC?

The he more you offer in terms of background, the more focused the response you can expect.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses, but I was not able to sign in and answer your responses.

Looks like my Urologist is referring me to an Endocrinologist so hopefully I'll be getting some answers there.

Nelson, I think the ANDROFORTE was absorbing generally as I was getting nipple sensitivity, probably from aromatization at some point in using it.

Because my level was so low (221) when my PCP prescribed Androgel, I supplemented that with 1/2 doses of the left over ANDROFORTE on my High Intensity Training days 3x a week.

The Androforte is 50g/ml strength, and I might have used .5ml on top of the normal Androgel dose. (what a dummy), so it appears, that if the 1376 test result was accurate, that I was seriously over-dosing.

So I have stopped the AndroForte supplementation and looking at seeing the Edocrinologist.

Thanks again for your responses.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching