APS Compounding Pharmacy Florida Still has the best pricing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG APS Pharmacy

lowt.com as in lowtestosterone.com? or is that 2 separate companies. Lowtestosterone.com was horrible about sending enough mixing needles when I was with them.

Not to be a jerk and I am by no means an English major but your post was impossible to read. Try adding some punctuation next time.
Hey Superman it was easy to read just take your time Lol!!! It was LowTestosterone.com i was with they are going out of buisness.They were using Empower Pharmacy then they switched to APS Pharmacy but i prefered getting my stuff from Empower Pharmacy when i was with LowTestosterone.com.Now that i am on my own using my on (PCP)Personal Care Physcian he can send a script order in and i can use my health insurance for Labs.But pay out of pocket for my Test Cyp 200mg/10ml vial it will be cheaper for me.By the way do you know any prices for Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/10ml vial,HCG,11000IU VIAL,Anastrazole,0.25 from Empower Pharmacy?I already know i can get my Sermorelin,3mg,4vials for $150 a month from them or should i stick with APS Pharmacy for cheaper prices?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Superman it was easy to read just take your time Lol!!! It was LowTestosterone.com i was with they are going out of buisness.They were using Empower Pharmacy then they switched to APS Pharmacy but i prefered getting my stuff from Empower Pharmacy when i was with LowTestosterone.com.Now that i am on my own using my on (PCP)Personal Care Physcian he can send a script order in and i can use my health insurance for Labs.But pay out of pocket for my Test Cyp 200mg/10ml vial it will be cheaper for me.By the way do you know any prices for Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/10ml vial,HCG,11000IU VIAL,Anastrazole,0.25 from Empower Pharmacy?I already know i can get my Sermorelin,3mg,4vials for $150 a month from them or should i stick with APS Pharmacy for cheaper prices?
here's a post you may like to read APS vs EMPOWER Pharmacy https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?3836-APS-vs-EMPOWER-Pharmacy

flyboy9994

Wow- those prices seem great. Does anyone know if this would work for Defy patients, or do they require internal order fulfillment?

Sorry this is a lame first post but I also would like to know this. I just signed on with Defy (Dr Crisler) and will be needing a refill on about 8 weeks. Anyone know if Defy will let us use APS?

Interesting. My last order came from APS. I had to call them regarding the order and it was definitely APS on the phone. Prices have not changed so I'm not worried. Give Defy a call - they'll tell you what's going on.

Vince

Super Moderator
I just got my order of test and hcg on 10/21/15 both are from APS, but they may use more than one pharmacy. I'm sure any pharmcay they use would be a good one.

Superman

I'm thinking Defy doesn't use APS any longer?

All my bottles have "Tri-Coast Pharmacy" out of Juno Beach, FL on them.

same. used to get from APS but last time was Tri-Coast.

i did request smaller bottles of HCG(5,000 IU) instead of the standard 11,000IU they have been known for so maybe that was why the change. i dont know. Tri-Coasts Cyp is super thick compared to APS. takes a lot longer to fill and inject.

ERO

My 2-cents: Seeing as how both have very good prices, I cant see how one is going to be enough cheaper than the other to make it worth the trouble to switch.

I like APS but i do pay more now for my prescriptions thru Defy Medical than i did when i was with LowTestosterone.com.I kind of miss that system it only cost me $199 a month membership and i got my prescriptions at a reduced rate and i didn't have to pay for labs or my needles the monthly fees covered all that.But Defy is more thorough with their labs to get down to making you feel better so it's worth it!!

Vince

Super Moderator
I like APS but i do pay more now for my prescriptions thru Defy Medical than i did when i was with LowTestosterone.com.I kind of miss that system it only cost me $199 a month membership and i got my prescriptions at a reduced rate and i didn't have to pay for labs or my needles the monthly fees covered all that.But Defy is more thorough with their labs to get down to making you feel better so it's worth it!!

Ketterbell, did LowTestosterone also provide hcg for you?

maxadvance

So $600 for a 90 day program or $2400 per year? yeah, no thanks to that deal. With Defy I get my Test, HCG and arimedex with supplies and shipping for under $90 per month. I can live with paying extra with the Dr's consult and labs a couple times per year.

Yes Vince they did when ever i had scripts filled i never paid full price only $15 a script for Test Cyp 200mg/HCG 11,00iu/Anastrazole.25mg.The only reaon i'm not still with them i had to put my account on hold for a few months because i was on workmans comp for 5months money was very tight.But when i went to reinstate i was told they was not excepting anymore clients new or old which put me in a bind since i was getting low on Test/Anastrazole/hcg that's when thru a chat Nelson Vergel refered me to Defy

So $600 for a 90 day program or $2400 per year? yeah, no thanks to that deal. With Defy I get my Test, HCG and arimedex with supplies and shipping for under $90 per month. I can live with paying extra with the Dr's consult and labs a couple times per year.
How you getting your scripts that low a month?? from Defy my Test Cyp 200mg 10ml cost me $125 alone hcg 5,000 cost me $50

maxadvance

How you getting your scripts that low a month?? from Defy my Test Cyp 200mg 10ml cost me $125 alone hcg 5,000 cost me $50

11000 HCG is $78, that's a 90 day supply(actually a 110 day supply), 10ml of Test is also a 90 day supply for me at 80iu per week. So....:rolleyes:

The extra $75 covers arimidex, supplies and shipping.

11000 HCG is $78, that's a 90 day supply(actually a 110 day supply), 10ml of Test is also a 90 day supply for me at 80iu per week. So....:rolleyes:

The extra $75 covers arimidex, supplies and shipping.
Ok i see what you saying it cost less when you need scripts you not getting them all at once yes i'll get the hcg 11,000 next time funds was a we bit short and i needed it at the time is why i got the 5,000 i shoot 65iu of Test a week i may get the 15ml next time $196 last me about 16 weeks but you correct when you look at the big pic

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me