APS Compounding Pharmacy Florida Still has the best pricing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Superman

I like APS but i do pay more now for my prescriptions thru Defy Medical than i did when i was with LowTestosterone.com.I kind of miss that system it only cost me $199 a month membership and i got my prescriptions at a reduced rate and i didn't have to pay for labs or my needles the monthly fees covered all that.But Defy is more thorough with their labs to get down to making you feel better so it's worth it!!
for real? defy costs me less than half of what lowtestosterone.com did on a per month average and are 10x better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

for real? defy costs me less than half of what lowtestosterone.com did on a per month average and are 10x better.

Yeah, I'm surprised to hear that as well. Wondering if maybe uour insurance covered certain things with lowtestosterone.com that you're now paying out of pocket for.

For me, here's my projected annual cost with Defy
Initial consult- $195
Initial Bloodwork~$180
12 Month Supply Test Cyp~ $550
12 Month Supply HCG ~ $280
Needles, syringes, etc. supplies (From Alegro Medical or elsewhere) ~ $50
Three month consult- $95 ($50 if nurse rather than doctor)
Three month bloodwork ~$180
Six month consult- $95 ($50 if nurse rather than doctor)
Six month bloodwork ~$180
First Year Total ~$1805

Subsequent years won't require initial consult fees, and if all goes smoothly and if I check in twice annually with the nurse rather than doctor, costs will be closer to $1340

Considering that you were paying $200/month, or $2400 annually before taking into account any other medication or related expenses, I can't imagine Defy wouldn't still be the less expensive option. And when taking into account their solid reputation and overall highly-regarded clinical results, they seem the obvious better choice.

Last edited:
Yes Superman i agree 100% i'll stick with Defy they are more thorough and very nice staff and answer quick.Plus i didn't like the way LowTestosterone.com did me after i tried to reinstate my account they told me they wasn't taking anymore clients i heard they was going out of buisness probably BS but it's shitty to do that knowing what happens when you just stop test cold ya know

liquix1

So all I want to do is get HCG kits. How would i do that through APS when they require a prescription are there places i can go to get a prescription and still receive these type of prices?

liquix1

Hey Markee, I see a lot of post from you and was wondering if you could help me out with something. I have already been on HCG and just want to go to a place where i can get a prescription on-line to buy more hcg without having to go get more labs and consultations. I just want hcg kits without having to go throught hoops again. Is there a way to do this?

JRS1

Ok i see what you saying it cost less when you need scripts you not getting them all at once yes i'll get the hcg 11,000 next time funds was a we bit short and i needed it at the time is why i got the 5,000 i shoot 65iu of Test a week i may get the 15ml next time $196 last me about 16 weeks but you correct when you look at the big pic
So you pay $196.00 every 16 weeks approximately?

JRS1

So all I want to do is get HCG kits. How would i do that through APS when they require a prescription are there places i can go to get a prescription and still receive these type of prices?
You can purchase hch from reliablepharmacy.com no script needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me