Injection Protocol for people with Low SHBG !!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okian

'' However, what I hear "on the streets" is that men who are low SHBG or just high converters to estrogen tend to do better with 3X weekly subQ injections. I believe the reason for this is that with smaller doses of testosterone cypionate more often, you get a smoother ride with lower estradiol peaks '' .

''
50mg every 3.5 days is a great starting protocol. Just stay with that a few weeks, get retested and note your symptoms and make adjustments. If you're low SHBG, then I'd consider subcutaneous injections, which massively drop the spike soon after injecting. Actually, with SHBG that low, I'd consider injecting every other day (EOD) at whatever would equate to 100 mg per week for that injection day. ''

Hopefully tomorrow my doc is going to finally prescribe me Test. Cypionate injections. ( 100 mg /week )

What advice do you have for injections on Low SHBG like mine? ( 6.95 nmol/L ) ? We know that the small SHBG in the body=the quicker testosterone gets cleared from the body..

If '' 100mg of Cypionate yields ~68mg of actual testosterone '' , how much should I start with?

-15mg ED (105mg/week) ?
-35mg E3D (105mg/week) ?
-50mg E3.5D (100mg/week)?

Anyone with Low SHBG and injecting with success?
Should I worry on Estrogen at this small amount?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
For men with low SHBG the best injection protocol is smaller doses more frequently so as not to put more downward pressure on SHBG serum levels.

And it works the other way around as well.

dallas101346

I wish I could do this. My testosterone levels never rise this way. And a ton converts to E2.

I was doing 100mg a week and it took a month for my T to rise 20 points. No idea where that T was going haha

I about to switch to EOD, I'm currently doing E3.5D but I'm repeatedly having the sunday moody blues as I approach Monday's injection. Like, bothersome symptoms that I don't have Mon - Wed. I'm making a small intentional error by doing Mon AM and Thurs AM...this puts my Sunday at the 96hour mark. I've tested at 16 SHBG a few months ago but this Sunday ride has gotten rather bumpy, like pre-TRT mental state.

I simply took my 7 day dosing and divided it by 7 for a daily mg and then times 3.

I have to dose fairly high but with sub-q and EOD it seems to work well even with damn low SHBG I have to dose some with E control med but it's Avery workable protocol

Thanks Dr. John !!

dallas101346

Did subq for a while. Testosterone never increased. And more converted to e2. But i could go back and give it another try. I'd love to find a protool that would just keep e2 and test freaking stable.

Dallas

It took me quite a while to dial it in with Dr. Crisler's constant tweaking. Going to high led to. Too much conversion and libido issues even with T levels at top of range.

Upper mid-range works best overal. You need to commit to it and do monthly labs to keep on top of it for about 6 months

Sub-Q and EOD along with hcg is the ticket

The best protocol for someone with low SHBG is to use an EVEN, DAILY dosing administration method such as transdermal gels, transdermal patches, transaxial gels, nasal gels, buccal adhesives or scrotal gels.

Being someone that has fought low SHBG for over 20 years -- if you really have low SHBG, there is no good injection protocol. Adding multiple welts to your ass per week, doesn't even out the distribution as much as you think it would, and there is very little clinical data about the way T releases from an SQ injection.

James

I thought injecting test every other day and poking almost 2,000 holes in your body over a 10 year period was a lot until I talked with a dude who was injecting insulin 4 times a day. Many guys seem to like the sub Q, I'm just not a fan. I prefer IM.

HulkSmash

I'm in the process of being under Dr. Saya's care as well. I hope that I can find the right formula, because I am miserable currently.

abram134

some reasons shbg is low may be that your young or have diabetes or hypothyroidism do you have any of them and if u can post how old you are

ERO

I have low SHBG and am currently injecting daily Test Prop, but it feels no better than Test Cyp every 3.5 days. For me 5 years into TRT with low SHBG, nothing that I have tried gives me what one expects from TRT. E.G., increased libido, build some muscle, loose some fat. I actually had better libido when I had Low T. I have been working with Defy for a year now and so far nothing has really helped.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me