Thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mocha

Hi,

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Nelson, Chris, Gene, Jasen and others.

I'm deeply grateful to Nelson for having started this forum and for his books (Built to Survive and T: A Man's Guide). His approach has always been research-oriented and books like these give guys like me the confidence to go ahead with T and the other anabolics.

T has done wonders for my libido and self-esteem. I've suffered much while growing up and it's an understatement when I say that I grew up with severely low self-esteem (skinny, weak, passive). I'm on T and I'm feeling the difference now (work, dating, self-esteem, financial, social, health)....and it just couldn't have been possible without Nelson and the leaders on this forum.

I really do believe some people are put on this earth just to make it a better place for the rest of us. And Nelson, you Sir, are among those Superheroes.

Thank you for everything and stay blessed. :)

Best,

Mocha

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Mocha

Posts like yours are what keeps us motivated to help others. I am a lucky man to have in my team Gene, Chris, Jasen and others who are altruistic and educated. They are all volunteers and need to be thanked for taking the time. They all have full time jobs and families.

Thank you for your kind words and your support for our work. There are days when we wonder what the true impact of our work is and posts like yours remind us that what we do makes a difference in people's lives.

Glad you are here to help others!

Nelson

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale