Testing for T-Enanthate & E2 Peak

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

At the three month mark of therapy, I have consistently posted lower than expected/desired trough readings. Changes need to be made, but before anything is set, prior to adjusting my dose and schedule of T-enanthate, my doctor wants to obtain a testosterone peak reading and one more trough value, along with E2 levels. I understand that "E follows T", but by how long? Should I have the E2 blood work pulled at the 24 -36 hour mark when the test peak is pulled, or 24 hours later? This will be the first E2 draw since beginning therapy, it was low-normal just prior to starting injections three months ago.

I appreciate any input!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Estrogen doesn't have the same type of variability like exogenous Testosterone in which you are measuring serum levels at the backend of the drugs half life so it really doesn't matter when you test for Estrogen.

What IS important is that you make sure to use the "Sensitive" estrogen lab designed for men and women with very low estrogen levels.

CoastWatcher

Thanks, Gene. My doctor verified the lab test she ordered as the "Sensitive" blood draw. Three months ago, before starting injections, I had a sensitive reading of 22. We're aiming to move from a single weekly dose of 100mg/wk, to 70mg every 3.5 days to see if I can lift my levels and get a steady state in place. I am also told to be optimistic - adjustments are part of the process.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks, Gene. My doctor verified the lab test she ordered as the "Sensitive" blood draw. Three months ago, before starting injections, I had a sensitive reading of 22. We're aiming to move from a single weekly dose of 100mg/wk, to 70mg every 3.5 days to see if I can lift my levels and get a steady state in place. I am also told to be optimistic - adjustments are part of the process.

I inject every 3.5 days with great results!

I no longer needed an AI when I went from one week to two as serum levels are much more consistent with only slight variability in serum levels that mimics youthful levels and is part and parcel to youth.

You will do good on a every 3.5 day injection protocol.

Adjustments in this TRT game is what it's all about...patience my good man:)

CoastWatcher

Thanks for your input, Gene. My doc said she doesn't hesitate to move from weekly to an every 3.5 day schedule, combined with an increased dose, when trough levels are low. I occasionally find it frustrating because she tests regularly, and orders a significant round of test before any change (and shortly after the new protocol is in place) and that adds some time to the whole process, but she said it's risky to make these decisions without lab results. She said it's as if driving with no headlights in a thunderstorm. I can't really argue with her in that point.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks for your input, Gene. My doc said she doesn't hesitate to move from weekly to an every 3.5 day schedule, combined with an increased dose, when trough levels are low. I occasionally find it frustrating because she tests regularly, and orders a significant round of test before any change (and shortly after the new protocol is in place) and that adds some time to the whole process, but she said it's risky to make these decisions without lab results. She said it's as if driving with no headlights in a thunderstorm. I can't really argue with her in that point.

You got a well trained TRT Doc.

Stick with her, you're in good hands.

While your blood work never lies, it's just as important how you "feel" as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching